Is it just me?

Eddie44

I've been getting a ton of IPS error messages and it seems like 2 out of three times it loads super slow. Just wondered if it was site problems or my Cox service?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• jstrutt

• Eddie44

• wickedfastvette

getting errors 1/2 way around the world. :banghead

Where are you?

He's said he was half way around the world...aren't you listening...sheesh! J/K :lol:leaving

getting errors 1/2 way around the world. :banghead

Where are you?

Damm I am over here. By the way I got two error messages trying to respond to your post.

:cfdeadagain

If I do a post and try and respond to another too quick, I get errors. It has been about the past week or so. :cfdeadagain

IPS error messages are a problem with the site and NOT your internet connection.

If thebandwoth is to heavy or the SQL burps you can get this error.

It up to Phil if he want a logg of such messages.

Phill I can monitor these occurences (i think) and send you an automated report. Interested? lemeknow.

Marana Rich

Yeah, I got dumped with that message last night also.

IPS error messages are a problem with the site and NOT your internet connection.

If thebandwoth is to heavy or the SQL burps you can get this error.

It up to Phil if he want a logg of such messages.

Phill I can monitor these occurences (i think) and send you an automated report. Interested? lemeknow.

Chad monitor and let me know. Last time it seemed like the logo on the bottom for Corvette Top Sites was holding up the forum and I removed and the problem seemed to correct itself. Then I readded and the problem was gone.

Something I just thought about, what are you set up on your view of each thread? What I am asking, how many posts will each thread show before you have to go to the next page. I remember way back, with the official highjack thread, I was getting many IPB errors because the thread was too big.

You can check your setting by going to "Your Controls" then selecting "Board Settings" in the Options section on the left. Then check the Board Display Settings, I have my number of posts to show for each topic set at "20". I use to be set at 50 when I had alot of errors happening.

Mine was set to "board defaults". I changed it to 20 and I'll see if that helps.

It is not you or just your service, it is Cox. I don't know if you also have their TV cable or not but since I do, I was made aware that they have delayed the delivery of additional HD TV channels. This tell me that they are making massive changes to their software and this is causing impact to the total network. It seems their programers were borrowed from the Internet Pool and are getting things mixed up.

They are most likely making massive changes to the software and it ain't working as advertised.

Eddie, how's your Cox now? :lol:lol:lol

Still not a quick as it used to be :lol :lol

Eddie, how's your Cox now? :lol:lol:lol

Still not a quick as it used to be :lol :lol

If you don't pay your bill, they'll cut your cox off.

We were down for about 45 minutes this morning, So lets see how it works now...

Give us some input,

Is it running good now, when does it start to slow down?

When it slows or stops, how much of the page did it load?

Do you use the back button/reload/forward buttons on the browser, or the buttons on the forum page?

Ya, it was waaayyy broke this morning, but has been fine for me the rest of the day.

wickedfastvette
Ya, it was waaayyy broke this morning, but has been fine for me the rest of the day.

:withstupid

:agree:withstupid

I missed the "way broke" part of the day but it's working fine now. What am I going to bitch about now :toetap

wickedfastvette

Went down again at 18:16 IPS driver error was down about 15 mins, went to open thread and then it was gone.