NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Photos from Mt. Lemmon

Big Poppa

I wish we could have gone, looks like a great ride up there. Maybe next one!

whoo hooo playin in the rain with the vettes was a blast!!!!!

Marana Rich

Here are my pics from the trip to the mountain. The first ones are the view I had coming up Houghton to meet the crew at McDonalds. I am trying to learn how to take photos on the move.

Mount Lemmon run, 13 July 2008

As with Chris, if you see any pictures you want the larger version of, get the number and let me know.

Good pics Rich... I like the group action shots, but I can't ever take any cause I'm always out front. Check #60, Christines Benz looks like a minivan sandwiched between Reid's and my cars.

I still can't get over how much fun I had Sunday. None of the pictures capture how awesome all the clouds and waterfalls were. I'm jonsin to do that again...

wickedfastvette

Great pics guys looks like you had a blast and it was beautiful. thanks for posting em up :thumbs

Marana Rich

Here are a couple of movies I took along the way.

First one is of us goofing off at the top.

Second one is of Big Poppa's true love.

Third one is a waterfall we saw while waiting for our rescue squad to return.

Fourth is of a lighting strike I got lucky enough to film on my way home. You can stop watching after 15 seconds, I kept it running to see if I could get another one, no luck.

Movie 1

Movie 3

Lightning Bolt

Oops, I can't find the movie I took of number 2, somebody sabotaged me.

Good pics Rich... I like the group action shots, but I can't ever take any cause I'm always out front. Check #60, Christines Benz looks like a minivan sandwiched between Reid's and my cars.

I still can't get over how much fun I had Sunday. None of the pictures capture how awesome all the clouds and waterfalls were. I'm jonsin to do that again...

I'll have a Corvette and Benz sandwich - hold the Benz.

Actually it's a very nice car. My wife has an 08 GS350 Lexus and it nice to have that comfort..nothing more fun then taking those curves while your butt it being a/c'ed (it has vented seats---sweet!!)

Rich outstanding pics..thanks for sharing.

A good time.

Great Pics and Vids. Thanks for sharing. I am gonna have to do this some time. Looks like a fun trip. :cool

RBChallenger

Too bad I was in Detroit for this one, looks like a blast. Gotta love the fact that everyone brought out the toys to play in the rain too!!!