NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunday 7/13/08

GRANDDAD

We are going to Buckboard City Cafe in Superior for breakfast and then cruise past Canyon Lake and through Fountian Hills and to get back home.

If you would like to go, we are meeting at Park n Ride (36th Street and Bell rd) at SR 51 and Bell rd next to 7/11 at 8:30am and will leave about 9am. Post here if your going so Dianne or myself can give a heads up to the restuarant.

Checkl it out at: http://www.worldssmallestmuseum.com/cafe.htm

Jay and Dianne

I'm hoping to make this one if I don't get called into work :banghead - It would be good to see Steve and Mike :yeah:

Desertdawg

Sounds like a fun cruise, to bad I'm all planned out for the weekend already with family stuff.

Jay & Dianne,

that does sound like a nice drive-wish we could make it. I put Andrew on a plane that morning....say hello to anyone we might know. :howdy

M~

I love the buckboard cafe! Wish I still had my Vette, I'd cruise up there with ya.

You can still cruise with us. No problem.

I love the buckboard cafe! Wish I still had my Vette, I'd cruise up there with ya.

You can still cruise with us. No problem.

Maybe we will. I'll ask my wife and see if she's interested.

We're a definate. :) My wife and I will be there, and possibly two of our friends. :) Oh, and we'll be driving directly to Buckboard. We'd have to go the opposite direction to meet in that location. It's easier for us just to hop on the 60.

Robert and Elizabeth

We are in and will meet at the 51 and Bell area to see everyone again!!

R&E

Jay & Dianne,

that does sound like a nice drive-wish we could make it. I put Andrew on a plane that morning....say hello to anyone we might know. :howdy

M~

We will say hello for you. I would say you come out alone, but by the time you just drove to the Park N Ride, you would be dripping wet from no air. We'll catch up with you guys soon, I'm sure.

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and I had a blast today with everyone! It was very nice seeing faces I haven't seen in quite some time. We need more runs like this one!!!! :thumbs

Can't wait for the pix.