NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Seat Day

Grape Ape

Hey everyone,

I have been talking to Phil (1EvilC5) and we are going to be installing some new seats in my car on the 13th. If anyone wants to stop by you are more then welcome to. Phil has agreed to do this at his place since he has a swamp cooler in his garage. PM me for his address if you don't already know where he lives. We are going to be removing seat skins and foam and installing some new. Making them Sport Seats I hope. Let me know what you all like to drink and I will supply that as well. Maybe some pizza or what ever for lunch. Hope to see some of you there..

Hey everyone,

I have been talking to Phil (1EvilC5) and we are going to be installing some new seats in my car on the 13th. If anyone wants to stop by you are more then welcome to. Phil has agreed to do this at his place since he has a swamp cooler in his garage. PM me for his address if you don't already know where he lives. We are going to be removing seat skins and foam and installing some new. Making them Sport Seats I hope. Let me know what you all like to drink and I will supply that as well. Maybe some pizza or what ever for lunch. Hope to see some of you there..

I will try and make this. I already have Phil's addy. I may do my seats some day...make that will do them some day.

What time???

I'm going to try and be there around 8 in the morning. Want to try and get them done before it gets to hot.

anmracing2

Sounds like fun! I remember when we did some seats at Eddie's.... That's when the whole pointing at people working started........ Awww the memories.......

We might make it, gotta see what the price of gas is by then first.......

Andrew

EDIT: I put this on the calendar too....

I will try to be there. I owe Phil a hand for all the work he did on mine. He definitely does nice work! :thumbs

GuyverVette

I still have your seat controls Mr Husker, I can stop by and swap them if you want ;)

I still have your seat controls Mr Husker, I can stop by and swap them if you want ;)

I am going to try and use my old seats. So I probably won't need your controls. If I wind up using your old seats, I will get in touch with you and see if we can swap them out. But for right now, we'll see if my seats are worth doing. Thanks for the offer and you are more then welcome to stop by and visit.

PM sent Kwikvet

I will be out of town and don't get in till the 13th so won't make it, but hope we do a seat thing again as I need to tighten my drivers track.

Just finished putting everything away after Mark and Sean left.

I will post up pictures in just a few minutes.

Thanks a bunch Phil and Sean. Had a great time and learned a lot about these seats. Forgot to shake your hand Sean when I left. Sorry about that. I'll buy you all a beer or 2 when we meet up again. Might have to remind me though. The seats feel great. Big difference from the old ones and I love the Sport Seat look. All together it only took about 2 hours. And that's running to Lowes for a couple things. I'm going to have to look into the rocking seat issue again though. I think I might have to read the instructions again to see what I forgot to do. Thought that what I did was a little to easy. Oh well. That will be for another day though. I forgot to take my camera as I was rushing to get over to Phil's place. So he has the only pictures of the event. :rockon2:

Your welcome Mark. Glad to hear you enjoyed the feel of the new seats. Click on the picture to get to the pictures I took.

CIMG0460.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Phil. Had a good time. Now it's NAP TIME......

Thanks also goes out to Ed (BlewXU) for getting me the foam I needed.

Thanks for hosting Phil, no probs on the handshake Mark, was a little sweaty anyway. :lol Big thing is, glad you're happy with what we got done...my pleasure to help out. :thumbs

I apologize for not making it. I totally forgot and committed for the Superior breakfast run and Kim went with. Anytime Kim will participate I take advantage. Again, sorry for not making it but glad you got it done and it looks great!

sorry I missed this, been sick as a dog last 2 days, some kind of infection I think. On antibiotics now, so hopefully getting better soon. Sean, we miss once again - sorry

sorry I missed this, been sick as a dog last 2 days, some kind of infection I think. On antibiotics now, so hopefully getting better soon. Sean, we miss once again - sorry

You have a PM