2006 Lotus Elise - 32k drives it away

Donbecker

I dunno how much I'd want for it. I see people selling their 2003 Z06s for like 25k. It's got like 48k miles, and a $2700 stereo system in it with a stealth box. It's a used car, and it has those used car things like minor scratches and the like from the previous owner. Pictures on my myspace: myspace.com/matthew0704

I dunno how much I'd want for it. I see people selling their 2003 Z06s for like 25k. It's got like 48k miles, and a $2700 stereo system in it with a stealth box. It's a used car, and it has those used car things like minor scratches and the like from the previous owner. Pictures on my myspace: myspace.com/matthew0704

I can vouch... It's a good lookin car.

No, we've got it straight, yer totally mistaken. As cool as his car is, I'd far rather have yours. I think. Not sure I could fit my fat ass in it.

No, we've got it straight, yer totally mistaken. As cool as his car is, I'd far rather have yours. I think. Not sure I could fit my fat ass in it.

Ah...what do I have to do to put you into this car today? lol.

Well sounds like you're not sure. You should come by and try to get in it...I had the Cahd in there driving it one night...if he can pull it off... :partydance:

Well, maybe if I bring a stick of butter and rub it on my hips I can get in..... I actually considered buying one a couple years back, and fit very well, in fact I remember liking the fit better than my Vette, but that was when I still cared and worked out 5 days a week. That was 70 lbs ago.

Well, maybe if I bring a stick of butter and rub it on my hips I can get in..... I actually considered buying one a couple years back, and fit very well, in fact I remember liking the fit better than my Vette, but that was when I still cared and worked out 5 days a week. That was 70 lbs ago.

You're not fat. GO GET IT!

So much for starting a bidding war between you two...

Gee, look what I found on Craigslist :smilelol

Krypton green??? I thought it was Snot green. :smilelol

It's SNOT yours...but it could be... ;)

So much for starting a bidding war between you two...

No one is gonna buy my car. You get someone to buy my car and I'll buy your Lotus. Call it a finders fee.