2006 Lotus Elise - 32k drives it away

Donbecker

NOTE: I just changed the title. 32k, no bs, no drama...ya want it, get ahold of me.

2006 Lotus Elise Sport/Touring

Krypton Green Exterior

Magnolia (off white/cream) leather interior

Body color matching hardtop

Touring (insulated) soft top

All campaigns/recalls/etc done

It has black STOCK (8 spoke) rims (not the sport pack rims)

Front tires are original, work ok, kinda understeers

Rears have recently been replaced

I have around 35k miles on it

All maintenance/servicing done

For those not in the know, this has been my daily driver for a long time, runs like a top.

I've gone on a couple of car cruises (both Lotus and Corvette, and embarrassed quite a few of my Vette buddies in the corners).

The only flaws on the car are as follows:

1. Drivers side seat rails...I have these on order, as mine have been deciding not to lock, being replaced under warranty.

2. Some bastard keyed my drivers door, very light, probably wouldn't see it if I didnt' mention it, but it's there.

3. The front driver's side "fin" in the bumper is chipped a little and has a small crack that runs along the bend from the front to the underside. Had dealer loook at it, it's stable and not changing. If you've been around these cars long enough you know that's on almost all of them at one point or another.

4. The windshield has one or two tiny tiny chips, look just fine but thought I'd mention.

5. The wheels are painted black from the factory and have a couple of small chips, nothing major.

I'll try to get some pics up in the near future.

Thanks!

post-172-1215786877.jpg

post-172-1215786963.jpg

post-172-1215786969.jpg

post-172-1215786975.jpg

post-172-1215786984.jpg

post-172-1215786989.jpg

post-172-1215786992.jpg

post-172-1215786997.jpg

post-172-1215787005.jpg

post-172-1215787012.jpg

post-172-1215787016.jpg

post-172-1215787020.jpg

post-172-1215787024.jpg

post-172-1215787028.jpg

post-172-1215787033.jpg

post-172-1215787039.jpg

post-172-1215787044.jpg

post-172-1215787049.jpg

post-172-1215787054.jpg

post-172-1215787059.jpg

post-172-1215787062.jpg

post-172-1215787066.jpg

I was just thinkin of you the other day, haven't seen you around. How's things? It would be good to have pictures here, but we all know what a booger looks like.

EDIT: I found a picture of your car from last years Laughlin run, thought it might help ya.

Wikiupvette003BooGer.jpg

Here's a pic...

No the boxster isn't included. ;)

Okay, already, discount to the poor bastard that moves those servers into the server room...

This is a cool car and from what I've seen handles AWESOME.

Good luck with the sale. :xfinger

BTW, does this mean you'll be in the market for a vette now??? :xfinger:yesnod

Thanks for the kind words!

I just bought EUDLOSE's 01 Cavalier...I heard a rumour that it's the C5 chassis with a different body..can anyone confirm? ;)

Maybe a vette one day, but I'll probably just be showing up to beg for rides for the next year or two. I need to get some stuff sorted out so I can have the toys in a "fiscally responsible" way...lol christ I sound old!

lol!

BTW...I put 40k up there for the price because I needed to have a forsale price, but the market is all up and down everywhere on these cars.

I am actively looking to sell this, so no unreasonable offer will be refused. Help me to help you to help me.

For anyone that hasn't driven one of these, it feels EXACTLY like driving a gokart, but on the street. EXACTLY. You have this 'over-tired' / 'under powered' feeling...gives you loads of confidence in the corners, this thing really eats up the corners.

The other cool part about the Elise is that it's a Toyota engine and gearbox. Hello 100k out of a sports car engine. Ultra reliable.

Also, look at the damn thing...that body style will never be dated ;) Feel free to PM or ask me questions on it.

Loud Pedal
I just bought EUDLOSE's 01 Cavalier...I heard a rumour that it's the C5 chassis with a different body..can anyone confirm? ;)

Make sure you roll into that throttle or she'll get away from ya! :lol

Desertdawg
no unreasonable offer will be refused. Help me to help you to help me.

I'll start the bidding at $14.73 After that I will have to rummage through the couch for spare change!

Good luck with the sale.

That first one is funny as hell...the second bigsleep.gif

Now enough of the hijack

:agree first one is priceless, the second :yawn :yawn :ack

I'm sure you could sell your Vette.

When did you want to pick up the Lotus?

32k...out the door. And I'll throw the white keys in for free.

Wow $8k discount. Bump for a killer car.

Yup I need to find a new home for this puppy ASAP

I'm sure you could sell your Vette.

When did you want to pick up the Lotus?

32k...out the door. And I'll throw the white keys in for free.

I don't know where I could sell it. It's got some scratches etc.

Just tell us you were after the Coug in the Audi :banannadance:

I wouldn't let the comments bother you. Most of them are HS dropout Snottsdale kids who could only afford a Lotus if mommy or daddy wrote the check.

The comments were pretty funny. Definately wasn't after the cougar...my current squeeze is a year older, at 29...does that make her a puma or some other type of cat?

No wonder they call it Snobsdale...what a bunch of freakin maroons...no offense to any residents...but that's just wrong.

I'd buy it if I could sell my Vette.

Put it in Corvettes For Sale. How much, details, curious ACE minds want to know. If it's scratched up repaint it yeller then phone me. :lol:lol:lol

I'd buy it if I could sell my Vette.

Put it in Corvettes For Sale. How much, details, curious ACE minds want to know. If it's scratched up repaint it yeller then phone me. :lol:lol:lol

Everyone knows all Corvettes are lime green...