Selling my Olympic Arms M4 Carbine

Matth3w

I'd love to buy it but getting it across the border is impossible. I could always leave it at my good buddy Ken's so when he gets pizzed off he can blow stuff up for me. :lol:lol:lol

Serious question... If you were to buy it, could we ship it to you a piece at a time? That way it's just gun parts.....

Shit, they check your cigarette lighter. :banghead:banghead:banghead And if you're well endowed....never mind.

Serious question... If you were to buy it, could we ship it to you a piece at a time? That way it's just gun parts.....

YES you could all the parts necessary Untill you got to the part that has the S/N. In the case of the AR-15/M-16/M-4 this case its called the lower.

m16-sopmod.gif

shipping that part in the mail will earn you 10 years at club Fed. ...add trying to cross the Canadian Backon Border and might as well write off that branch of your family tree, cuz you aint seeing the light of day.

Guest Sidewinder

YES you could all the parts necessary Untill you got to the part that has the S/N. In the case of the AR-15/M-16/M-4 this case its called the lower.

m16-sopmod.gif

shipping that part in the mail will earn you 10 years at club Fed. ...add trying to cross the Canadian Backon Border and might as well write off that branch of your family tree, cuz you aint seeing the light of day.

:yesnod:yesnod

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I'm back in town, looking to move this. I forgot who was interested via PM but I'm available when you are. Thanks!

As of today, are these still for sale? If so can you call me at 602/762.0348?????

Andrew

EDIT: PS. A friend of mine might be interested in it. Would you also be willing to sell the pistol?