Selling my Olympic Arms M4 Carbine

Matth3w

I bought this M4 just before I PCS'd from Texas to Arizona and only put 100 rounds downrange with it. Then I moved to Arizona and aside from the military range (which sucks) the only other reasonable range without driving to Tucson is about 20 miles away and once you get there you literally have to drive off road for about a mile to get the range itself. Seeing as how my Corvette doesn't go off road, my M4 has been sitting in the case more or less except one trip with a friend I put another 100 rounds through it.

All the specs are in the title except the fact that it is not a rail system but does have a collapsible buttstock. It is your basic M4, good for shooting targets, etc. Although I suppose it could be used for sitting at the top of a bell tower and taking out innocent civilians (which of course I don't condone in any way shape or form!). If you aren't in the military you won't notice the difference between this and the M4 issued by the Army. If you are military you might notice it is a little heavier in the front due to the barrel being an inch and a half longer (to buy a 14.5in barrel you have to pay several hundred dollars extra for the federal firearms something or other).

I'm looking to get $800 for it. These weapons don't really decrease in value and if a Democrat ever gets into the Whitehouse and enacts some crazy stuff like Clinton does, your investment could triple.

You can call me at 254.247.8396 or email me at matthew.a.jones (at) us.army.mil . And of course you can respond here.

l_5ad862a21c34eb9124f46a0b7cfa361c.jpg

PS - The Springfield XD9 is NOT included :P

Guest Kens06

Matt

Do you really want to sell?

Maybe just trying to find some buds with like weapons that have the vehicles to go out in the mountains and blow shit up??

There are a few here that like to take the long guns out to play with Tannerite and 'objects' that blow up so-o-o-o-o-o cool!

If you are looking for buds, post in off topic or something about a shoot date!!

If you need the $$, good luck with the sale, that's a sweet piece and nice price!! :thumbs

Sorry for the hi-jack,

just hate to see people selling weapons for the wrong reasons!!

Ken

Nah I don't really need it. If there was a range I could go shooting more conveniently, maybe, but ...

• 3 weeks later...

I will be out of town until the beginning of August starting the 20th so you can have a look see then. Where are you located?

I would think Jason is first in line considering he asked first...please keep that in mind.

I would think Jason is first in line considering he asked first...please keep that in mind.

I don't know who that is, but I don't mind giving dibs.

I don't know who that is, but I don't mind giving dibs.

Post #4, ZO6vette037

That's cool, but keep in mind money talks. I have it posted in other locations and also on job bulletins at work. I'm not about to wait for someone to maybe want to inquire about it.

I think I agree with Matthew. Jason asked if it was sold yet, not "I'll come get it next weekend if you still have it, consider it sold upon inspection." Dibs is great when dibs is called, which I don't think he did.

Still for sale, but I just wanted to note that my fiance was rushed to the hospital yesterday and is being kept again tonight and probably tomorrow at the least. I already was heading out of town from the 20th - 31st but now I am going to go stay with her in the hospital from tomorrow (15th) until Saturday (19th) - she lives in Wisconsin. Sorry for an inconvenience this has caused, but family first always.

Sorry about your lady. :angel Please just keep people apprised of what going on with the sale when you get a chance. :thumbs

I second the motion, I hope she starts feelin better soon....

I've yet to have any interest so not much to keep anyone apprised of :(

You have 3 interested now on this forum

ZO6vette037

northslopefirst

BigPoppa

in that order by my reconning :thumbs PM ZO6vette037 and check, if nothing then move down.

Just for the record, I aint on the list. I'd love to have it, but I'drather spend my money on my car....

I've yet to have any interest so not much to keep anyone apprised of :(

You have 3 interested now on this forum

ZO6vette037

northslopefirst

BigPoppa

in that order by my reconning :thumbs PM ZO6vette037 and check, if nothing then move down.

I should have said no one is biting at the bit to check it out :P

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think northslope is gonna wanna drive three hours to check out a rifle and I don't blame him. :)

And BigPoppa definitely would rather spend the money on his car. :banannadance:

I think I agree with Matthew. Jason asked if it was sold yet, not "I'll come get it next weekend if you still have it, consider it sold upon inspection." Dibs is great when dibs is called, which I don't think he did.

'DOH saw this and didn't realize you were quoting. :lol

northslopefirst

OK Now :partydance: Maricopa to Serra Vista in how long :phil evil: 2008 Z06, Cold Air induction, tuned, Valintine radar & jammer. 2 1/2 hours max :burnout2

My bad... Next time I'll wiggle my fingers in the air.