NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bison Ranch Car Show July 12th.

Don&Patty

Guest azcueball

hey me and my wife is staying at the cabins that weekend so i know ill be there.Are you putting your vette in the show? I dont think im going to put mine in cause im sure there will be better 1 than mine but hope to see some of our club up there

We're staying their as well. Ya, my car will be in show. Putting your car in the show is really up to you but it doesn't matter if there are better ones or worse one. It's just fun meeting other car folk and making new friends. See you all there.

I can't add the PDF to your original post but I did put it on the calendar.

Andrew

I'm flying up there with one of my neighbors next week to look at properties. Its only about a 25-30 minute flight from Queen Creek. It sure would be nice to be able to buzz out of this heat in the summers.

We might be down for the cruise on the 12th. I'll have to wing it though, work has been pretty crazy lately.

$1000 landing fee???? :eek

Andrew

That's designed as a deterrent to public public use of the runway. If you have a reason to go there and fill out the agreement, there is no fee.

We love that place. Checking our calendar and will post if we are going.

Hope to see you there.

Guest azcueball

just got back from the cabins and the show was a joke it may have 20 cars the most there and nothing really great.Put it this way we walked up and dpwn to look at the cars and was done 10 minutes later.Thank god i didnt waste my time driving up there :banghead:ack:bs

just got back from the cabins and the show was a joke it may have 20 cars the most there and nothing really great.Put it this way we walked up and dpwn to look at the cars and was done 10 minutes later.Thank god i didnt waste my time driving up there :banghead:ack:bs

200 car limit???

Awards for the top 25.... What did they do with the other 5 trophies?

Got tied up with something else and now I'm glad we couldn't make it. Scratch another one off the list.