NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fourth of July

Dianne

Hey Everyone, Just heard Cave Creek puts on a great fireworks display and you can see it at Big Earl's. So, Friday, July 4th why not come out and join us for a buger and fireworks! :flag:flag:flag:confetti::confetti::confetti:

JNMMotorsports
Hey Everyone, Just heard Cave Creek puts on a great fireworks display and you can see it at Big Earl's. So, Friday, July 4th why not come out and join us for a buger and fireworks! :flag:flag:flag:confetti::confetti::confetti:

I might be in. :banannarainbow:

I will have both kids home for fireworks here in town, hope you get a good turnout this week!! :thumbs

I go out to Cave Creek Every year... It's a great show....

I'm in but will not have Corvette.....

I go out to Cave Creek Every year... It's a great show....

I'm in but will not have Corvette.....

PM'd you. We'll see you tomorrow night.

Kim and I intend to make it out but probably not until later so it cools off a little.

Kim just read in the paper that Cave Creek has their fireworks display tonight (July 3rd) from Harolds in Cave Creek. Is there another show tomorrow night?

Harold's does it tonight, but the town does it tomorrow night.

We'll be there! :partydance:

I have wanted to make it to Big Earl's for some time. What time do Corvettes start showing up there?

David in Glendale

Kim and I intend to make it out but probably not until later so it cools off a little.

Good idea Eddie! :thumbs Wait till 8:30 or 9 temps should be down to 104 or 105, much more comfortable :D

I have wanted to make it to Big Earl's for some time. What time do Corvettes start showing up there?

David in Glendale

Jay and I get there about 4:30 - but that is only because (1) we are crazy and (2) we sort of run the car show and Jay likes to make sure everyone gets a big hello when they pull in. Most people start showing up around 6:00 p.m. though. Make sure you introduce yourself and let us know you are from ACE. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow night.

Dianne

Good idea Eddie! :thumbs Wait till 8:30 or 9 temps should be down to 104 or 105, much more comfortable :D

SMART AZZZZ :P

SMART AZZZZ :P

Thanks for getting my back Dianne! We were thinking 7:00 or 7:30 SMART AZZ :lol

Just got back from Earl's. Good food and a great fireworks show. It went for a full half hour.

For those that were there, we left Earls at 9:30 and were home in the garage at 9:59. Traffic was heavy but moved beautifully.

We thought for sure the weather was not going to cooperate, but it cooled down nicely. Great fireworks and we were surprised that the traffic moved so well too. We waited about ten minutes after you left Eddie and it moved pretty good. Good 4th of July. Great to see everyone.

F22trainer

Had a great time - me and Jack hung around until 10ish. They were still serving customers!

Great to see everyone and to meet Dave and Sandy too good to see ya Brian, though didn't get to chat much...now get that mirror fixed!

See ya'll soon!

Michael

Jack could stay out that late because he is a bachelor for a few more weeks. Glad you guys made it out.

It was good to see some of you..Sorry had to leave but the wife and kid wanted to be right next to the fireworks... It was very cool we had pieces of the fireworks hitting us we were so close to them...

It was a good show and it was neat being upclose

wickedfastvette

Hey Dianne, I will be at Big Earls this friday, the 11th hope you will be there.