NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

July's monthly lunch........

anmracing2

LAST EDIT: I'm changing this cause it's not a birthday party its the monthly lunch. It just coincides with my b-day.

Ok, I think I want to make July's lunch at Gordon Biersch......

101 and Scottsdale Rd.

18545 North Allied Way

Scottsdale, AZ 85054

phone: 480-342-9860

fax: 480-342-9865

Ted got me hooked on this place! Even if he couldn't go last time. Sorry Ted, Glad everything is turning out good for you.

They have some very good Hefeweizen! So come on out and have some fun with us!

Andrew

EDIT: I'm thinking 11:00

EDIT AGAIN: Gotta' learn to spellBiersch...

Ok Anoter EDIT: This is just the monthly lunch.... This is not an actual birthday gig.....

Robert and Elizabeth

We won't be able to make it because I am working the night before and also that night too. Hell, I seem to be working every night lately! Sorry.

I'm in! Prolly not driving the 'Vette tho. The air in a C3 leaves something to be desired...

Oh, alright - I guess if I have to... :partygrnhat:

Oh NO!! :willy

Just so everyone knows, this is just the normal monthly lunch-Andrew chose this month to make the call on the venue, but it is not a birthday thing per se.

So, hopefully everyone who stays in town and isn't hungover that morning after fireworks can make it. Even if Sniff & Dick will be there..... :crazy

M~

I guess we have to cancel that birthday stripper we got him huh guys?

I guess we have to cancel that birthday stripper we got him huh guys?

Strippers...did someone say strippers???

We plan on taking the vette to the Phoenix area for the 4th (party at our daughters house), so hopefully we can make it for lunch on Saturday!

Sorry, I'm driving the coast of California and won't be back untl evening of the 5th.

anmracing2

Possibly 12-13 of us then. Sounds good. I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it.......

Andrew

Sorry Andrew, we were enroute to lunch when I got a call that our Mesa branch had been robbed. Sucks being on 24/7 call but not as bad as working for the railroad. As the robber left the dye pack went off and he dropped all the money. He got nothing but a potential prison term. :lol