NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New East Side Get Together

Grape Ape

There's a new East Side get together that has just started up. I went by there last Friday before heading to work. It's at Elsworth and Baseline in the Albertsons parking lot (Southeast Corner). More towards the McDonalds though. When I got there, they were just closing up shop but I got to talk to the lady that had the table for the stereo. She gave me a flier. They have it the 2nd Friday of each month and during the cooler months they will be having it every Friday. I told her that I belonged to a Corvette Club and that we have over 700 members. She said the more the marrier. So I will plan on going to this thing the next time they have it and if I don't see any of you there, I will let you all know how it goes. I won't be able to stay for the whole thing but will be there for a couple hours anyway.

Here's the flier.......

ElsworthCarShowFlyer.jpg

Since these are popping up all over the valley, I wonder if its just people tired of going to the pavilions?

Good question Dawg...... It gets kinda crazy out there these days.

:melissa: and I haven't been to the pavilions since the great "Ted locked out" incedent"...........

:andrew:

• 4 weeks later...

Tonights the night. They already have the spots blocked off for the get together. If it's not raining, I will stop by and see what it's all about. Maybe see some of you there.

Man, I missed this....Over slept....Damn graveyard.... :banghead Now I got to go to work....