NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Block Oct 18th & 19th! (LAUGHLIN)

P51tj

2nd Annual Run to the River overnighter time again!!!!

Many details to follow, this is just a heads up so you can block off your calendars.

We are in. We put it on our calendar and we WILL be there. Thanks for putting this together you two. Can't wait. :rockon2::rockon2::rockon2:

I will be checking the dates when I am back to work. Maybe I can go this time. Thanks for posting early.

92ZR1Wannabe
Put me down for this one. Had a blast last time.

I think Nancy and I will be joining you all on this one. :partyspin:

I assume that I will make this as well. I'll mark it in my calendar so's that I won't have to work that weekend...

Add me and Michelle we are a go on this, this will be our first big one. This will be Michelles 40th B-day bash. I'll be bringing the black roses!!!!!!!

Add me and Michelle we are a go on this, this will be our first big one. This will be Michelles 40th B-day bash. I'll be bringing the black roses!!!!!!!

Maybe she will be lucky like I was on the first year we had this cruise. I turned 50, it was on my birthday, and I won the free room. Every year it gets better. The effort that Tim and Johnie put into this is amazing. You will have so much fun.

I'm requesting time off for this one. Barring any family issues (like last year) we will be there!!!!!!

Andrew.

sounds like a party to me.! Where do you plan on staying?

Colorado Belle. He usually gets us a group discount under the group, so don't make reservations yet.

DAMMMMMMM going to miss this, not available this year! :banghead:banghead:banghead Have a blast everyone, post up the pic's, so I can cry!

Might as well....I won't have anything better to do :edward: !! Might even stay an extra day.

that doesent sound to bad.... Ill ask the owner for an extra day off too.

he is kind of a bastard, but I seen him naked.

he is kind of a bastard, but I seen him naked.

Well, ya, but who hasn't?

Karen & I are going to try to make it. Nothing cast in stone yet. Maybe she can get lucky like the last run. We had to cancel our previous plans for the "Tail of the Dragon".