NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

TAKE A RUN

Guest azcueball

Guest azcueball

Anybody want to get together on a saturday afternoon and make a run up the mountians of mt lemmon? its been a while since ive done anything with the club so maybe we can get a bunch of people and have lunch up there.Does this sound good to anybody else????? :driving::rockon2::ACE:

There is a car show that night...are you dead set on Saturday or would you go for Sunday?

Guest azcueball
Anybody want to get together on a saturday afternoon and make a run up the mountians of mt lemmon? its been a while since ive done anything with the club so maybe we can get a bunch of people and have lunch up there.Does this sound good to anybody else????? :driving::rockon2::ACE:

i didnt say which saturday and sunday sounds good to

Do I gotta set the pace on this one too?

Yea Big Poopa (tee hee hee) get the ball rollin...talk to cueball and set a date and time... You know Pete & I will go!

Hey Cueball...since you have no plans for THIS saturday... Go to the car show...

GO HERE

Guest azcueball
Do I gotta set the pace on this one too?

i got plans for saturday and does anymore people want to go with us? big poppa do you want to set a date for this? let me know and i hope we can get some more people so spread the word

How do I always end up the de-facto leader on these deals? I'm down.... Lemmie look at my schedule and see what I can put in place. I will be out of town a bunch in the next few weeks, so I may have to resign as chancellor. I'll let you know soon ....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azcueball
Let me know the date..I haven't been to any events yet.

Regards

so how many people do we have to go so we can find out the best day to go thats if we can get some more people to go

Best I can come up with will be Saturday the 5th. That or the following weekend. Y'all are more than welcome to get it on without me as I have a tough schedule. If that works for the few of us looking at this thread, we can get it on the calandar and start a new thread to get better participation...

Works for me.... Cueball, Pete.... How's that strike you'z guyz?

Marana Rich

I'm good for the 12th, or 13th. I'll be back in the neighborhood for a couple of days.

5th is a no-go, and following weekend would be iffy at best.

Guest azcueball

july 12 is bad cause im going to overrgard AZ and renting a cabin up there so its up to guys when im good for the 5th and 19th.They got a car show up there when im up there so thats a cool thing.Let me know what you think thx scott :unsure:confused:burnout2

Desertdawg

You know I put this in the monthly newsletter, it would be cool if you knuckheads would pick a damn date a little sooner next time... :lol

maybe we should do the 5th 12th and 19th then. if that's what it takes to keep Dawg happy.

FYI - Pete and I can do the 5th but we are gone from the 16th to 23rd after that were free again!

Would love to make it for my first time. I'm out of town the 5th and 6th and then I have weekend drill with the National Guard on the 12th and 13th.

There's no gettin this whole group together.... We're some weekend challenged mofo's....

If your doing this on the 5th. best decide. Would luv to do Mt.Lemon but kinda need to know what day! We are game for 5th or 6th and probably next weekend as well.