NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Help!

Eddie44

I've been trying to decide where to stop Saturday on the Father's cruise.

Wickenburg is really too close. Does anyone know of a good potty/watering stop somewhere between Wickenburg and Prescott or on the southside of Prescott? I really just wanted to stop once there and then on the top of Mingus overlooking the Verde Valley. We're going to be on a time crunch trying to get to Sedona by 1pm.

Any help would be appreciated.

wickedfastvette

There used to be a small restaurant bar in Congress not sure if it is still there. and in Prescott, Im trying to think of someplace that could handle that many cars, maybe the chevy dealership? I have conections there

I was thinking a fast food joint like McDonalds. Even a Circle K would do if there was ample parking. They have bathrooms, coffee, soda, etc. I would like to keep it right along 89/89A so Dwayne doesn't get lost.

There is a McDonalds shown on Miller Valley Rd but that's several blocks off 89.

If we had a little more time the Chevy Dealer would be fun and they'd probably love 25-30 Vettes to come by.

wickedfastvette
I was thinking a fast food joint like McDonalds. Even a Circle K would do if there was ample parking. They have bathrooms, coffee, soda, etc. I would like to keep it right along 89/89A so Dwayne doesn't get lost.

There is a McDonalds shown on Miller Valley Rd but that's several blocks off 89.

If we had a little more time the Chevy Dealer would be fun and they'd probably love 25-30 Vettes to come by.

Are you planning on going on Pioneer parkway? I will help you figure this out if I know the exact route you are taking

wickedfastvette

Also you are wanting to stay away from the stop lights of Prescott and Prescott valley arent you?

We're coming up 89 and I thought it would be best to go thru downtown to Sheldon which goes right into 89a.

Considering we're going to have about 30 Vettes I thought we'd regroup just after we hit 89a. There's no way we can keep 30 of us together with all the lights through Prescott.

I'm certainly open to any better route. You know it better than I.

wickedfastvette

Yes I do, you will cut out all of Prescott and Prescott Valley (downtown) and I know where we can go for a pit stop with lots of parking and there is a jack in the box,subway and fry's all together right there so it will be easy access only have to leave the route about 1 mile. I will send you a google map with the directions so that you can see what im talking about.

wickedfastvette
I wish I had help like this when I plan a route!!!!

I would be happy to help as long as i know where im going! :burnout

Yes I do, you will cut out all of Prescott and Prescott Valley (downtown) and I know where we can go for a pit stop with lots of parking and there is a jack in the box,subway and fry's all together right there so it will be easy access only have to leave the route about 1 mile. I will send you a google map with the directions so that you can see what im talking about.

You are WONDERFUL! Thanks for stepping up! :thumbs

I wish I had help like this when I plan a route!!!!

I would be happy to help as long as i know where im going! :burnout

Here's how I got into trouble!!!

So tell me how to get from Globe/Miami to Tucson without having to go through Duncan AZ..... Once you see where I led the blind sheep you will know why they keep picking on me... Of course this says nothing about the blind sheep following me for 100 miles before saying something!