NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Harley-Davidson / Corvette Car Show

MikeMc71

Hello all, This car show is open to ALL CORVETTES and ALL BIKES. The location will be at the new Harley-Davidson dealership at Ina & I-10 here in Tucson. Here is a link to the event:

Harley-Davidson Bike/Car show

Spread the word, this is going to be a great time!!!

Fathers_Day_Sale_Event.pdf

So are we allowed in since its a TCC event? ill stay out of the planning for this one, but i want to go! thats right down the street from my house. can you get us in dude? please>?

GuyverVette

Any kind of bike?? I might show up, my roomate and another friend just bought their bikes.

I am a TCC member, TCC wants ALL the local clubs involved!

If you own ANY CORVETTE, or ANY BIKE, you are more than welcome to join in the fun.

Should we notify the tucson sport bike club of this event?

Should we notify the tucson sport bike club of this event?

That would be up to you, I guess. I just want to see the place filled with Vettes. Don't get me wrong, bikes are cool, but I am more of a Vette guy!

I am a TCC member, TCC wants ALL the local clubs involved!

If you own ANY CORVETTE, or ANY BIKE, you are more than welcome to join in the fun.

that sounds strange, but inviting!!! thanks for the invitation, i will definitely be there!

Dang, even if I could split into 2, the Vette can't...but it sounds COOL!

Hello there Greg, I was gonna send this to you today, I haven't seen you here much lately. They are telling me to just have the cars show up at about 6 pm and register there.

How's the road getting into Tucson now? Will it be easier to get to or are the roads still tore up? Not sure about doing this yet but was just wondering if I do decide to come.

How's the road getting into Tucson now? Will it be easier to get to or are the roads still tore up? Not sure about doing this yet but was just wondering if I do decide to come.

Folks coming from the north won't have any problems. Ina is the 3rd exit before construction begins.

this is the harley dealership on the frontage road just before Ina right? its the only one that shows up on the harley website... also, for those comming from north of Ina, it would be a better idea to get off the highway on cortaro and just drive the frontage road, and enter the parking lot from the frontage road. thats the main entrance.

this is the harley dealership on the frontage road just before Ina right? its the only one that shows up on the harley website... also, for those comming from north of Ina, it would be a better idea to get off the highway on cortaro and just drive the frontage road, and enter the parking lot from the frontage road. thats the main entrance.

There is also access from Ina Road. You just take the first street West of the frontage road.

There is also access from Ina Road. You just take the first street West of the frontage road.

right on brotha

Anyone want to meet up before and go.

i live right down the street so it would be pointless for me to go meet up first... ill see you all there

Where's Thursites?

I'd like to attend and follow the group over.

Got one to go to on Sunday as well at the Pima Air M.

Decided to go on the cruise to Sedona. Hope you all have a great time and we need pictures when it's all done. I was really torn between these 2 events. Can't do both.

Decided to go on the cruise to Sedona. Hope you all have a great time and we need pictures when it's all done. I was really torn between these 2 events. Can't do both.

I'm going on the Sedona cruie as well, but I might as well stop by the HD dealership on the way back!

SOOOO!!!! How did this one turn out? We need to know. Need some pics.

As far as turn out, the show was pretty good with about 40 cars. C2 thru C6 generations were represented. As you can imagine, the bikes got a lot of interest, (go figure), but most of the people who attended spent time at the Vettes as well. I will put up a link to photos and winners later.

All in all it was fun for me, just a bunch of Vette owners doing what they do best, talking about Vettes!

The two hi-lights of the night (for me) were the BB 427 Tri-Power, and c3keith got his car going.