NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunday Cruise for Lunch

Dianne

We saw Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert on the Food Channel the other night and thought this might be a fun place to have lunch. You can check it out at www.joesfarmgrill.com

This cruise is for this Sunday for those of you who might not have anything to do. Its about 50 miles from our starting point. We will meet at Park N Ride on Bell Road and approximately 36th Street (SR-51) at 10:30 and leave at 11:00 a.m. Should get there around noon. Whoever might be interested in coming with us, please RSVP as soon as possible. It is big enough to push tables together and sit together. Should be between the rushes of people leaving to go out of town for Memorial Day weekend and the people coming back on Monday. So, who is in for this trip?

Jay and Dianne

I'll have to check with Kim and she's outta town on business til Friday. Sounds good to me!

edit: just talked to the boss on the phone and count us in! :thumbs

Jim & I are heading up north this weekend, but will check back and see how everyone likes this place. Wondering about it!

Jim & I are heading up north this weekend, but will check back and see how everyone likes this place. Wondering about it!

Darn, I was hoping you guys would be going. Maybe next one.

I am a maybe +1, I have family in town so will play it by ear.

Dianne, incase I do not make it, this location is about 3 miles from where I live. You could stop by and pick up the items.

Phil

I am a maybe +1, I have family in town so will play it by ear.

Dianne, incase I do not make it, this location is about 3 miles from where I live. You could stop by and pick up the items.

Phil

If you don't show, I'll give you a call when we are heading back. Thanks Phil.

We saw Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert on the Food Channel the other night and thought this might be a fun place to have lunch. You can check it out at www.joesfarmgrill.com

This cruise is for this Sunday for those of you who might not have anything to do. Its about 50 miles from our starting point. We will meet at Park N Ride on Bell Road and approximately 36th Street (SR-51) at 10:30 and leave at 11:00 a.m. Should get there around noon. Whoever might be interested in coming with us, please RSVP as soon as possible. It is big enough to push tables together and sit together. Should be between the rushes of people leaving to go out of town for Memorial Day weekend and the people coming back on Monday. So, who is in for this trip?

Jay and Dianne

Saw the same show, it looked great, to bad I have to pick Susie up at the airport Sunday or we would be there! :cheers

anmracing2

Did I ever mention that I put this on the calendar?????? Maybe not but ok, I did....

Andrew

Did I ever mention that I put this on the calendar?????? Maybe not but ok, I did....

Andrew

Thank you, you guys should come with us, you can even sleep in for a little while and meet us.

anmracing2

Oooops, I miss-read this thread. We were waiting at 32nd st. off of SR51.....

We will have to organize a photo shoot next time. I was slow on the draw on these pix but I got a few good ones.....

SR 51 and Shea.

Andrew

Thanks for putting this one together Diane!

Great food and got to meet a lot of new folks. We really need to think about this place for an ACE monthly lunch. We better wait until fall though. There's alot of seating but a good percentage of it is outdoors. Kim and I will be back even considering it's on the other side of the world for us.

It was a great place for an ACE lunch. We will be back there too. Andrew, too bad you and Melissa went to the wrong spot. It was nice that you got up early on a Sunday morning to come with us. You should have jumped on the freeway when you saw us driving by. Thanks for the pictures. If anyone is interested, they are replaying Joe's Farm Grill tonight at 11:30 p.m. on the food network and again tomorrow night. It is really a neat place. I didn't go next door to the little coffee shop, but the deli sandwiches coming out of there looked great too. Thanks to everyone for making this a great cruise again. And, thanks to the weather for making it a perfect day to eat lunch under the trees.

Robert and Elizabeth

Sorry we missed this outing. We even live around the corner from there. Our new jobs have us working the weekends for now, so we are stuck.