NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

When was the last ACE cruise?

Eddie44

Cruise Choices  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know about the rest of you but I think we need a cruise. Did all the cruisers go over to the "other forum"?

I've given you a few choices in the form of a poll. When you vote I would appreciate you indicating when it would be convenient for you and your vacation plans, etc.

That's just great Eddie....where the hell is the poll? In Poland? Earth to Eddie...is ALZ kicking in....... :banghead:banghead:banghead

Like Karen says, you're just too quick! :lol

Here's quick.........a cruise with Lost Caravan Corvette Club this September Karen & I are taking in... GAS AIN'T THAT EXPENSIVE YET

Sun - 9/28 Hermann, MO.

Mon - Tues 9/29-9/30 Branson, MO.

Wed - Sat 9/30-10/4 Eureka Springs, AR.

Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend

Sun -10/5 Tunica, MS.(Robinsonville)

Mon - Tues 10/6 - 10/7 Chatanooga TN

Wed-10/8 Cherokee, TN

Challenge the Dragon! The famous Tail of the Dragon (U.S. 129) has 318 turns in 11 mile as it snakes through the Smokey Mountains. Stop at Punkin Center Store, visit Deals Gap for souvenirs, and lunch at the Dragon's End Grill. Be sure to get tank of "Dragon Gas," while you are here! Travel the Fontana Dam System, and try your skill on the infamous Hell-Bender (NC 28). So Can You Tame the Dragon?

Spend an evening on the Cherokee Indian Reservation.

Then AZ

Like Karen says, you're just too quick! :lol

:smilelol

Is that why she has stuffed toys? :huh:huh:huh

Man, I really don't care where...but some good twisties would be nice.

We're gone:

8-11 June, Alb%%$%#@ NM

22-29 June, Hawaii

20-27 July, San Clemente CA

I have a class 27 May to 5 June, but the weekend is free

Desertdawg

I voted Prescott to Jerome to Sedona, because me and Jammye will probably break off and go to Flagstaff to visit Samantha, she will be up there for the next 5 weeks.

Other than that I don't care were we go, let's just plan something. We missed the Yuma run this year because of all the other events going on at the time so we are due for some cruising..

Guest racingchester

Hey John, I plan on doing the tail in June. Will check on location of other points of interest you plugged in.....

Eddie, can we start getting some dates to chose from?

I thought I'd give it another day or two and see what response we get.

It will be a waite and see as we go up to Show Low alot during the summer months ( weekends ) and plus the fact my hubby is out of town alot, but I would go anyway!! I will keep checking this post to see what happens and WHEN! :partydance::partydance::partydance:

Marana Rich

We are good for any weekend starting the 14th of June.

Okay, it's really boiled down to two days. We can do it Sat June 14th or Sunday June 15th (Father's Day).

I prefer Sunday but it conflicts with Dad's Day. Anyone not able to attend on Father's Day if we're back by 3-4 pm?

Okay, it's really boiled down to two days. We can do it Sat June 14th or Sunday June 15th (Father's Day).

I prefer Sunday but it conflicts with Dad's Day. Anyone not able to attend on Father's Day if we're back by 3-4 pm?

That is one Sunday I can make it. Either day is ok with me.

I'm locking this thread down to avoid confusion with new thread started with date, time and particulars.