NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mystery Cruise For Lunch

jaxvet

Another Cruise 4 Lunch Bunch Club outing on Tuesday 5/20/08

This is gonna be a "Mystery Lunch"

Gonna be a good cruise thru some mountain/desert scenery, end up in Superior & then back roads down to Globe area and then home.

Meet at Waffle House parking lot, 60 freeway & Idaho St. exit, turn left (north) & Waffle House is on right just north of freeway.

Meet between 9 & 9:30AM, departure will be at 9:30AM

Come on, join in, due to extentuating circumstances, last week only 4 cars showed up, let's make this one a little better.

See you Tuesday morning.

Won't be able to make this one, sorry. My youngest Daughter Graduates from Cosmetology School on Tuesday night and I have to pick up my parents at noon on that day as well. Sorry I never made last week either. Had to clean the house for the coming company.

Won't be able to make this one, sorry. My youngest Daughter Graduates from Cosmetology School on Tuesday night and I have to pick up my parents at noon on that day as well. Sorry I never made last week either. Had to clean the house for the coming company.

Hey Mark

I didn't make the last one either, woke up w/pinched nerve & a hand w/no feeling, so didn't go. Bob hurt his back while up on his roof & Numb Nutz wasn't feeling good either, so didn't go.

I'm beginning to rethink name for group, maybe critical care 4 lunch bunch or geriatric's on wheels.

Anyhow, I'm gonna make this one (I think).

Congratulations to your daughter. If I live long enuff, maybe we'll see her with her own chain of shops. Good luck to her.

Jack

black beauty

Hey Mark

I didn't make the last one either, woke up w/pinched nerve & a hand w/no feeling, so didn't go. Bob hurt his back while up on his roof & Numb Nutz wasn't feeling good either, so didn't go.

I'm beginning to rethink name for group, maybe critical care 4 lunch bunch or geriatric's on wheels.

Anyhow, I'm gonna make this one (I think).

Congratulations to your daughter. If I live long enuff, maybe we'll see her with her own chain of shops. Good luck to her.

Jack

Hey Jack, Mickey Robert Don Bob will be there.

Desertdawg
See you Tuesday morning.

I hate to cuss in your thread, WORK There I said it, but that's why I can't attend!