NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Seems like most events are in PHX area...

Matth3w

Best way to get a Sierra Vista event is to host it. :smile

You probably won't get a ton of Phx folks but a few and you'll see alot of Tucson folks I'm sure. We even have one old fart in Yuma that makes regular trips to Ft. H and you'd probably see him.

Just come up with a cruise, BBQ or car show and post it up here.

Well, Keith and I are in the planning stages on a couple runs.

He needs 1000 miles to break in his new motor, I'll need 500 miles to break in the new tranny.

Three of our proposed routes take us near/through SV (well, two routes [n/s], three variations of each), but I have to work this weekend, so it will be the 10th before we can make a run.

Won't be too much of a high speed run, but a break in run.

Maybe we could do a lunch thing somewhere in SV, then hit 'The Thing' for some ice cream and a stop on the way back.

We'll let everyone know.

Big Poppa

Hey Matthew... We just had a cruise to Bisbee, and it was a lot of fun. I'm sure there are plenty of us that would be happy to come to SV.

I'm back in town now, so if you want to get that thing lowered, and you're still nervous on doing it yourself, I'll grab a few guys one night during the week, or maybe on the weekend, and we can get your car done and all go to dinner. Vettes After Dark in SV?? I'm game....

Desertdawg
Best way to get a Sierra Vista event is to host it. :smile

Thats the answer to your question.

Everyone here is free to host their own event.

Most of the events are in Phoenix because up until just a couple of years ago the majority of ACE members lived in Phoenix, now that Tucson is getting more owners to sign up, the activity is starting to pick up.

I hope to meet you and a bunch of other new members at some great events soon! :howdy