NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Drive-In Event

WestWind

I wanted to let everyone know that West Wind Drive-In Theatres in Glendale and Scottsdale will kick-off the summer movie season with a free screening of Classic Movies. At the Glendale we will be showing The Wizard of Oz, Selena and The Simpsons Movie. In Scottsdale we will feature the Wizard of Oz, Shrek The Third and Titanic.

Both locations will be open to the public and everyone is invited to see these classic films - Free! - on Thursday, April 24. The gates open at 6:00PM and the film will roll at 8:00 PM

We would love to have all of you - AND YOUR CARS out for this once in a lifetime event. Let me know if you want to come as a group.

Please forward this to your other members and anyone else you know who might be interested.

Thanks and we hope to see you there.

Guest Kens06

I haven't been to a drive-in in over 30 years!!

Is it the 'tune your radio to' FM freq stuff??

Is it $100 for a box of popcorn?

Do I have to check my gun at the gate??

This may be a different venue to attend as a group!!

Ken

OOPS, not enough warning.............

Thanks for the offer!!

We did a drive-in cruise a few years ago to watch the new James Bond movie, it was a lot of fun. Maybe before it gets to hot a good movie will come out and we can do it again.

I have to agree with Eddie, those aren't very good classics....????

What's a Drive-In Movie? Like Ken, it's been over 30 years and I think there a still a few stuck in my trunk.

I have to agree with Eddie, those aren't very good classics....????

I agree, Eddie was the original Mayor of Oz in the classic. He doesn't look any better in color. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I would go for The Simpsons....that's going to be a classic. Funny stuff right there. I like Plopper. The others.....huh, not really for me. But like the others, not enough notice. Thanks for offering though.

Plopper.jpg