NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dyno Day April 26th

Gearhead Garage

Gearhead Garage

On Saturday, April 26th, 2008, Gearhead Garage is hosting a dyno day! Two dyno pulls for $45, food and drinks will be served. We will start at 8:00 a.m., and run until the early evening. First come, first serve basis so please be prepared to wait. A great time to socialize, and have a printout for your bragging rights! This event is not car club specific, and a limited number of tickets are being sold.

Address is:

1021 N Gilbert Rd #104

Gilbert, AZ 85234

480-497-8811

See you guys there.

I'd love to see what IT GOES would show...........unfortunately it's on a hoist right now.

Dood... Way to give us the 5 day heads up there. I'll be out of town and wouldn't be able to make it anyway, but in the future, you might see more success with more warning....

Dood... Way to give us the 5 day heads up there. I'll be out of town and wouldn't be able to make it anyway, but in the future, you might see more success with more warning....

:withstupid Get Andrew to put it on the Events Threads.

my BBQ is that day, its my day dood. lol pick another day please.

Gearhead Garage
my BBQ is that day, its my day dood. lol pick another day please.

We had one in March as well. We will generally hold one about once a month. If you can't make this one, no worries, we will have another dyno day next month.

Do you need to RSVP for this or anything - or do you just show up and put your name on the list? Do you have to be there at 8am or is is a "just show up anytime and put your name in" type deal?

I wouldn't mind getting some "before" numbers for my C4. :rockon2:

Anybody else going?

Gearhead Garage
Do you need to RSVP for this or anything - or do you just show up and put your name on the list? Do you have to be there at 8am or is is a "just show up anytime and put your name in" type deal?

I wouldn't mind getting some "before" numbers for my C4. :rockon2:

Anybody else going?

You can prepurchase tickets, which will give you priority, or it is first come, first serve. To prepurchase tickets, you can paypal $45 to matt@gearheadgarageinc.com. Just make sure you give me your name and car info.

Matt