NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

BoneYard Car show

Tim

There will be a car so on the 19 of April at the Chuy's on S. Houghton, just north of Rita Road. I'll post some more details later on. It's open to all car - I'm going to take my Vette and Mustang - they even have a "under construction" class.

Here's more info (Q - can any one put events on the calendar?)

The Boneyard presents - THE WRANGLER'S

CAR/TRUCK/BIKE SHOW

9am-11am Checkin in and Show and shine

Chuys 7585 S. Houghton Road, Tucson AZ

11am-1pm judging

2pm Winners Announced

All vehicles welcome - First and Second Place trophies awarded.

Classes include: Cars, Trucks, Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Muscles Cars, Under Construction, Sports Cars, Hoopty Rides, Special Interest and Best of show.

They are selling tickets for Chuy's Tri-Tip and Chicken Buffett from 12-2pm It's $12 per ticket - call Tank @ 520-237-1989 or Kenny @ 228-8861

attended the BoneYard car show yesterday. It was a good show. Lots of raffles, my son one the racing local racing team t-shirt, friend of mine won $80 in the 50/50 raffle.

Oh and I got a couple trophies 1st and 2nd place in the Under Construction class - Vette took first and my Mustang took second. (ok it wasn't a big class - but ....)

Good time.

Tim, I ran into you at teh show, and didn't know you from Adam...I have a red 89-we talked about

teh trim for a minute or two....I should have brought my bitches (Vette and Z28), as I did have a

bunch of friends and co-workers there (Richard with teh black 65 hoodless Mustang and I have

worked together since 1992....

Congrats on your wins! :banannadance:

Tim, I ran into you at teh show, and didn't know you from Adam...I have a red 89-we talked about

teh trim for a minute or two....I should have brought my bitches (Vette and Z28), as I did have a

bunch of friends and co-workers there (Richard with teh black 65 hoodless Mustang and I have

That was a beautiful Mustang......

It was fun...since my vette needs interior work, I allowed some of the little ones attending sit in it and showed them the digital display (84's were all digital..no gages.)

That was a beautiful Mustang......

He's got so much time, money and effort into that thing it should be made of gold... :willy