NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who has the itch?

Guest Kens06

i'm gonna have my kaboom session on wednesday the 16th since i work saturday. i usually go to table mesa rd off of i-17 with my buddies from work. it's a pretty good spot. which reminds me.... i need to get me some ammo this week. anyone know a good place for some 7.62x39 in town?

I have yet to find a place - I used to get it from Arizona Sportsman on Southern & Gilbert before they closed. You might check their other store up on Bell. Every other place I've found in town is ridiculously expensive. J&G in Prescott http://www.jgsales.com is by far the cheapest in the area. I wish I would've stocked up a couple years ago when it was going for $79/1000 rounds. :banghead

i'm gonna have my kaboom session on wednesday the 16th since i work saturday. i usually go to table mesa rd off of i-17 with my buddies from work. it's a pretty good spot. which reminds me.... i need to get me some ammo this week. anyone know a good place for some 7.62x39 in town?

I have yet to find a place - I used to get it from Arizona Sportsman on Southern & Gilbert before they closed. You might check their other store up on Bell. Every other place I've found in town is ridiculously expensive. J&G in Prescott http://www.jgsales.com is by far the cheapest in the area. I wish I would've stocked up a couple years ago when it was going for $79/1000 rounds. :banghead

I just bought 500 rounds of .223 and it's gone up 30% since last year. Reason: all US manufacturers arre shipping theirs to IRAQ/ Afghanistan, and also new shipping rates on explosives jumped way up. many gun shops are minimizing reloading supplies, etc now. good luck.

What a great time. Thx to all who let me shoot their toys and Chemical Ken for mixing up some nice batches of KABOOM. Next time, let's not put a charge in front of a rock . Looks like I'll be giving Joe a call again... DOH!!!

This was just awesome! :partydance:

That's what I'm talking about. Bullets, Booms and Breas...I mean Bikinis. :hunter:wave1: Robert :burnout Nice Pics Ken

Good job with the pics and vids Ken. THX for sharing. Looks like there was a need for asprins and aloe the next morn! :lol

Guest Kens06

Those little compressed vids on Phanfare don't do the kabooms justice!!

You should see the AVI files on my 22" monitor!! :partygrnhat:

You can stop the motion on the last one and see the piece of rock that hit dave's truck!! :hunter

Ken