NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

CAR SHOW FRIDAYS ARIZONA & OCOTILLO IN CHANDLER

Kerry

Has anyone been to the car show on Fridays on the corner of Ocotillo & Arizona in Chandler ? I was there last night and there was about 40 cars or so. I think it would be cool if we over run the place with Corvette's. I'll be there Friday with my Black 80 . Who wants to join me ?? Maybe a beer afterward at Old Chicago. They have the Left Hand Milk Stout.....Worth the drive out there just for that.

I live very close to it and have been there several times. Every time I go I see fewer cars and fewer vettes than the last time. I'm in for taking it over!

If this is the one at Fulton Ranch, I have been there several times. I'll try to make it next Friday, March 28.

On the southwest corner of Ocotillo & Arizona. Behind Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger. In the same area as the Petsmart. Can't miss it if you pull in there.

I'll be there for a short while. I want to take a close look at Kerry's vette. My dad had a silver 1980 when I was a teenager and he would let me borrow it. It helped me seal many deals. ;)

I've been itching to go somewhere. I'm going to see if I can make it... :thumbs

Phill's Vette

If Dawg goes I will for sure go - would be nice to meet up with some of you :thumbs

If Dawg goes I will for sure go - would be nice to meet up with some of you :thumbs

If Phil goes I'll go LOL :banannasword:

Vidal,

I'll be there between 6 - 6:30 feel free to take a look at my Vette, but it is not the nicest paint job out there. Fun as hell to drive though.

See everyone out there.

Phill's Vette

If Phil goes I'll go LOL :banannasword:

Well Dwayne????

:crazy

If I can get the injectors back in, I may take the "Beast" or I'll have to bring the gangsta lean. Phill, I'll call ya.

It'll be good to see you again Tom, grab Jim by the ear and drag him along too.

Phill's Vette
If I can get the injectors back in, I may take the "Beast" or I'll have to bring the gangsta lean. Phill, I'll call ya.

Just bring the Gangsta lean....It's not like gas is expensive :leaving

I will be there between 6 - 7PM barring any unforeseen issues in the petro world.

I'll be listening for your bells Dwayne.....

Kerry, Phil, and Tom,

I have a car cover for the 80 to 82 body style left over from my CE. It's an indoor/outdoor, and I believe it's a wolf brand.

Used but still in great shape with a bag, $35.00

I can bring it tonight if anyone is intrested.

Yeah, I should be there around 6-6:30ish. Thanks for the offer Dwayne, I already have a custom cover for mine.