NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes All Out March 29th

Jester

:howdy Hey guys and gals, :howdy come join us for some fun at the track down in Tucson. We are having the launch of new web based business rpmcorvettes.com. We thought that we would heat things up a little and host a "Vetts all Out" drag race!! Check out the flier and let us know who wants to be there. It's going to be another great day to get together. Trophies and cash prizes will be awarded. Food and beverages will be available for purchase from the

vendors at the track.

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears: Get Ready To Rumble :3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

file.jpg

Greg, do you know what time of the day the Vetts All Out racing will occur?

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

I know we have to be there no later than 9:00 to go through tech and get staged. I think we are looking at about 11:30 -12:00 to start

Where are all the racers????? I've been planning on it - anybody else gonna be there?

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

There are quite a few already signed up for this so I think it will end up pretty good and remember we will be bringing out the RPM Corvettes Z06 Killer for its first debut

Greg

Where are all the racers????? I've been planning on it - anybody else gonna be there?

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

There are quite a few already signed up for this so I think it will end up pretty good and remember we will be bringing out the RPM Corvettes Z06 Killer for its first debut

Greg

RPM Corvette's Z06 Killer? Are you talking about Austin's car?????? That's ok, I'm used to getting beat running my 21 second quarters at 55mph. Just ask around!

Malcolm

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

Greg

RPM Corvette's Z06 Killer? Are you talking about Austin's car?????? That's ok, I'm used to getting beat running my 21 second quarters at 55mph. Just ask around!

Malcolm

Whoops, sorry, I exagerated. My 21 second quarter mile run was 51.9 mph in the traps. Gary clipped me with a 19.8 coming from behind hitting the traps at 67 mph. I guess his imaginary turbos finally got spooled up in the second half of the track. In case you don't believe I ran that incredible time, I have the picture and time slip to prove it courtesy of Mr Speedratchet.

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

Greg

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

No this is not the Austin Powers Mobile its another one. See you then :rockon2:

I might be able to make it after all.

Do we need helmets? :3gears:

Hi Dewey,

Not unless you are running faster than a 13 but we will have some buckets there that you can use

Greg

Hi Dewey,

Not unless you are running faster than a 13 but we will have some buckets there that you can use

Greg

Dewey, the early years. Little cutie pie!!!

800_scale_coromandel_2006_16_bucket.jpg

bucket.jpg

As a teen, with a rebellious red bucket.

23524380.jpg

Shortly after joining the military, he upgrades to a more substantial battle ready bucket.

PAB2150.jpg

Guest lovinglife

Thanks RPM Corvettes! What a rush, my first time on a 1/4 mile track! I had four runs!

Run Time MPH

1 14.203 97.89

2 14.121 101.49

3 14.306 99.39

4 14.009 101.38

I dialed inat 14.1 and broke my bracket on the last run!

Had alot of fun!