Man I'm bummed

jmartin

Hello again all,

Well we had our appointment with the cardiologist surgeon yesterday and it looks like were scheduled for march 21st so on good friday the boy is gonna have his surgery and be in there thru easter. :(

Jack sorry to hear he will have to go in for heart surgery. But it is better that they found the problem now versus later after it was too late.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Phil

We will keep him in our thoughts too! :angel I'm going to share something with you,it MIGHT help a little, one of the guys that work with me, his son is 7 and has to go thru a bone marrow transplant, and the MATCH is their 2 year old girl, that to me is a double wammy. Someone out there is always dealing with a little more. I feel for you and your wife and mostly your child. I'm praying really hard for ALL of you. Keep strong for him and he will keep his sprits up and that will help ALOT! :angel:angel:angel

We are all hoping for the best for your son Jack, Please keep us updated and don't be afraid to ask for help...

Robert and Elizabeth

Jack, I am not working that day, I will be there with you to help you with your quetions and to help hold your hands. As you know, we've been there with our third daughter. I know we've talked before about this. You can count on me. What time is the surgery scheduled for?

E~

Guest 1FASTC4

Jack, Stacy and I will be thinking about your family on the surgery day; will say a prayer. Beyond this, if there's anything any of us can do to help, please let us know.