Bought some goodies

jagoff

Haha! That's awesome! I actually just ordered a B&B for my C4 today too! They're local here in Phoenix, gotta pick it up in the next couple of days. I might have it on in time for the Tilted Kilt get-together! :partydance:

thats awesome dude!! i didnt know theyre in pahonicks?!?! thats insane! i wish i knew that cuz i ordered mine from TBYRNE in MA lol.

Yea folks will order then from vendors on the net and just pick them up at the BB shop...saves some shipping $.

Yea folks will order then from vendors on the net and just pick them up at the BB shop...saves some shipping $.

meh its ok, i probably still got a better deal haha. maybe ill pay them a visit! i do want some headers :cool

I'm going to do the Texas Speed headers in the next week or so. From what I've found, they seem to be the best deal going. I'll let you peek at them when they're done.

I'm going to do the Texas Speed headers in the next week or so. From what I've found, they seem to be the best deal going. I'll let you peek at them when they're done.

:partydance:

Chad has those and if I'm not mistaken he likes them. But they had a hard time getting them in. I remember something about having to rock/pry the motor out of the way a bit to get them in. My LG's slipped right in.

Congrats on the new toys Pete. Your exhaust might be loud but wait till you get a set of LT on there. I wake up my entire neigborhood when I start up my car in the morning lol.