Bought some goodies

jagoff

So, i bought some goodies for the vette.

Black out tint front and rear

Z06 fog light screens, black painted stainless steel

Front of hood seal

With the help of a friend, i modified the airbox, now mirrors one for sale online

Oh, and i bought a gas lid flap thing so i dont whack the car with the gas cap anymore... im clumsy

pics in a minute

Looks sharp... Gonna have to find some black outs fer the rear side markers...

And stop doin donuts, tres are expensive.... :burnout

Looks sharp... Gonna have to find some black outs fer the rear side markers...

And stop doin donuts, tres are expensive.... :burnout

actually, those tire marks were there. i promise. i think it was the SS camaro down the street.

yeah, i couldnt find blackouts for the side markers. :(

I think it was Sidewinder that was telln me that he used spray tint on his. You might PM him and ask...

Just found these on fleabay... item # 160203279623

way expensive, but kinda cool...

I think it was Sidewinder that was telln me that he used spray tint on his. You might PM him and ask...

Check with Ed - BLEW X U also. I recall he mentioned mixing a black with clear coat and spraying on the lens directly.

I had a painter spray my tail lights, reverse lights, high level stop lamp and front markers.

And like Phil said directly on the lenses, Clear w/enough black to tint them. If anyone is intrested in having their's done let me know $100.00

Est. 2 day turn-around

102_1876-1.jpg

102_1877.jpg

102_1931-1.jpg

So Cool, Keep up the good work! The Car is only the down payment on all the cool accessories to make it YOURS!

Thats a good start. Now that you've started, it may never end! :chris

Tell me about it!!

He just finished buying yet more goodies this morning!!!

Looks sinister. Very cool.

i like that. sinister. hmmmm maybe an idea for my new plate! thanks

Just found these on fleabay... item # 160203279623

way expensive, but kinda cool...

That's from GS Creations. I bought a couple of things from them. 45 days to deliver with no Customs???????

Robert and Elizabeth

Excellent pictures! :cool

Looks very "sinister". :devil10:

Plate options: SINISTR, SNISTER etc...

E~

SYNISTR...

Every time I look at these plates it reminds me of Ron White...

"Now I've got a place to F*^K your sister."

Pete just got his exhaust installed last night (which sounds so sweeeet) and were going to get his new wheels and tires installed *crosses fingers* Friday!!!

:banannadance:

Pete just got his exhaust installed last night (which sounds so sweeeet) and were going to get his new wheels and tires installed *crosses fingers* Friday!!!

I think I missed what kind of exhaust he got. Is it as loud as Tony's/Chris's?

I'm excited to hear it... I may have to make it to the tilted kilt just for that...

He got a B&B Bullet Exhaust.

I wouldn't say its as loud as Tony's but it sounds equally as good...and yes it just may be louder than Chris's.

To give you an Idea, this morning when Pete started the car, It made the floor in the 2nd floor of our house shake and the windows rattled a bit. Its beautiful. drool.gif

I'm excited to hear it... I may have to make it to the tilted kilt just for that...

And yes you should make it out to the Tilted Kilt...wimp..."I wanna sleeeppp" waaaaa.. Someone call the Wammmmbulance...

thank you love,

yeah its pretty nasty. its not too loud inside, but outside is another story. of course i wasnt behind me today donig full throttle 0-60 runs lol im sure its much louder from behind the car. it sounds soooo good. thanks for the idea Tony!! also, to add... its surprisingly quiet when just cruising. almost too quiet lol its sneaky. mwahahahaha

Haha! That's awesome! I actually just ordered a B&B for my C4 today too! They're local here in Phoenix, gotta pick it up in the next couple of days. I might have it on in time for the Tilted Kilt get-together! :partydance:

He got a B&B Bullet Exhaust.

I wouldn't say its as loud as Tony's but it sounds equally as good...and yes it just may be louder than Chris's.

To give you an Idea, this morning when Pete started the car, It made the floor in the 2nd floor of our house shake and the windows rattled a bit. Its beautiful. drool.gif

And yes you should make it out to the Tilted Kilt...wimp..."I wanna sleeeppp" waaaaa.. Someone call the Wammmmbulance...

Hey, when you look like me, you need all the beauty sleep you can get...