NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Short notice: Speedworld this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

MOTV8

Hell, I don't even think I can make it with the inlaws in town...but the word is out, Butch says he'll relax the rules and you can run faster than 11.5 without a roll bar at Speedworld this Sunday! :devil

Attention all you BLACK cars, listen up...Glenn, Drew, Phil, Mark (squeezin' yet?), (Red cars too, if you think you can hang, ha!) this would be your chance to run whatcha brung or just test n tune your Christmas mods...the fastest 'vette in Surprise will be there with his new RPM tranny...

Details:

Time: 10:00 AM

Speedworld Dragstrip Sunday Challenge; enjoy a beautiful day of Street or Slick Trophy Class, plus a Test & Tune Lane. 10am gate time; $25 Car & Driver, $15 Adult Spectators (kids 12 and under free)

:ACE:

..the fastest 'vette in Surprise will be there with his new RPM tranny...

No I won't be, I'll be watching the Packers.

:edward: Dude, until you grace us with your presence and actually produce a timeslip faster than 11.7 or a 'vette with a working gas pedal I'm gonna have to call :bs , you've had plenty of chances to come out and back up your smack.

I, for one, would love to see your C4 hit the juice and blow that other guy off the track. The other claimant to the "title" you seek WILL be there this Sunday if you're feeling jumpy and want to settle it...I'm just sayin'. :chris

:3gears:

:edward: Dude, until you grace us with your presence and actually produce a timeslip faster than 11.7 or a 'vette with a working gas pedal I'm gonna have to call :bs , you've had plenty of chances to come out and back up your smack.

I, for one, would love to see your C4 hit the juice and blow that other guy off the track. The other claimant to the "title" you seek WILL be there this Sunday if you're feeling jumpy and want to settle it...I'm just sayin'. :chris

:3gears:

This really hurts me to say the words, but my money is on BLACK! Since I have to be in San Diego or I would have to run up to claim the title. Fastest red vette from Yuma? Yeah, I didn't get a trophy for that.

Fastest red vette from Yuma? Yeah, I didn't get a trophy for that.

:agree Rich, as the winner of that title you were supposed to PM the Dawg for your very own winners banner...he will surely hook a red brother up! What else has he got to do??? :edward:

For starter ideas I would suggest a chop of the movie poster for 3:10 to Yuma with your best e.t. chopped over the 3:10....and an ACE somewhere!

Fastest red vette from Yuma? Yeah, I didn't get a trophy for that.

:banannarainbow: Dawg, please chop Rich's best time or maybe a red C6 on this for him.... :cfdeadagain

310_Yuma.jpg

What was Rich's fastest time?

I won't be able to make it this Sunday....

I had him down for 13.819 @ 104.764 mph from what he posted...but he would know better...

RICH! What do you want on your custom-made winner's chop? :bang

Maybe we should wait until he runs at Tucson or something, that C6 should do better then that!!!

Maybe we should wait until he runs at Tucson or something, that C6 should do better then that!!!

That's what I thought, but I beat him every time. :edward:

That's what I thought, but I beat him every time. :edward:

But Rich will pull up against anyone, he is not scared to drive his Vette down the track. He is a speed freak!

Phil.... :devil

But Rich will pull up against anyone, he is not scared to drive his Vette down the track. He is a speed freak!

Phil.... :devil

I'm not sceered either. I went up against some of those $250k machines without a thought. :lol:3gears:

Guest 1FASTC4

:edward: Dude, until you grace us with your presence and actually produce a 'vette with a working gas pedal

:smilelol Good one

New personal best!

13.23 @ 107.24

This is after me getting pulled from the lanes for 11.3 with no helmet!!! I wish!!! Race director obvisly forgot his meds today! :chris Only ACEr out there today runnin except for spectator MrHusker...and he may just have a vid or 2 to share. Uvettya has a new personal best also, 11.49 with a twist. We had fun!

New personal best!

13.23 @ 107.24

This is after me getting pulled from the lanes for 11.3 with no helmet!!! I wish!!! Race director obvisly forgot his meds today! :chris Only ACEr out there today runnin except for spectator MrHusker...and he may just have a vid or 2 to share. Uvettya has a new personal best also, 11.49 with a twist. We had fun!

Did he spin her out again?

Good to hear Tim. Was going to go, but no one ever commited and I didn't want to be all alone...aside from that, too much going on.

Good run though Tim.

And who cares about that other guy...especially after the last time I saw him and tried to say hi. :toetap