NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Donation Meet/Drive for Alex Ahmad (Supra Collision) Sunday December 16th 10AM-4PM

AZ78Vette

I know many of you have heard about this accident. Just seeing if anyone else wants to go. Heard quite a few clubs will be coming out too.

Here are the details : http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?p=655717#post655717

Looks like a great cause... I'd go, but have to be out of town again this weekend for work. The original post staes tht they atre accepting donations, but not sure if the family will take them. If they will, post up how to donate without being there and I'll throw into the pot....

OK... From frther reading, I found that any Bank of America is accepting donations as the Alex Ahmed fund. I'll stop in at my local branch tomorrow...

Also found this pic... kind of a neat pic. I guess he bought that car as a theft recovery and rebuilt the whole thing himself. Sad.

499543039_l.jpg

so did the bad guy die too?

If he didn't, we should put together a fund for that too...

Ya gotta assume that he did die, we all saw the video. Not a real good chance of survival there. Plus, I assume that he either wasn't wearing his belt, or took it off for the wreck as he was trying to die. Plus, you watch the officers on the scene, and no one was frantically trying to get into either vehicle to save a life.

Alex was one of my best friends, he was a great kid. I just went to his 24th birthday party last month. He bought the car in Oregon a couple years ago and a few of us helped him put it back together from nothing. He was an import guy but his car shared a garage with a 00 FRC and a cammed 06 GTO. I'll be there tomorrow and hope to see a few of you guys there.