NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cruise to Magic Mountain in L.A.

Togo

I haven't been to Magic Mountain in about 6 years. and since then, there have been some pretty amazing coasters built there - i was thinking about going in October - like a friday morning drive up then hit the park until close then again on saturday - then drive home on sunday? (Oct. 14, 15, 16) the reason october - school is back in, so it shouldn't be that crowded with vacationing families, it should also be relatively cool - late august, early september is brutal in that valley!

what say you all? could be a cool couples thing for some of you, or perhaps parent/child thing? or heck, if you opt to NOT drive your vette - bring the whole Famn Damily!

Can i get a hoo ha 2 times tuesday?

if that weekend is not convenient, we can change to the following weekend - i know some of you work weekends, and i am trying to give plenty of advanced notice!

how about a show of hands? :howdy

I can not make it that weekend or the following. Will be in Dallas on vacation with the family.

There is a Six Flags in Dallas, if you go there maybe I can join in. :D

Phil... :devil

Are they even open on Fridays in the "off season" ?

yes sir - in fact the weekend i have listed and the following weekend, they are open until 10 p.m. - so plenty of late night coaster riding!

Guest XLR8TNC5

That does sound like fun. I have not been since I was 12 years old. And I TOTALLY love roller coasters. The scarier the better! Ill throw this one on the table with Mark and see what happens.