NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Casa Grande Car & Bike Show and Street Fair

Don&Patty

The car show is January 19th, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. It is put on by the Casa Grande Main Street and last year there were over 300 cars there. For what ever reason they have decided to limit the number to 250 this year. I've attend it for the past few years and have seen it grow from 40 cars to over 300 and I'll be in it this year as well. Also, there is a street fair going on at the same time with arts and crafts venders, music, food, etc.. If you never attended its quite nice. A downloadable application is available on their websife --- www.cgmainstreet.org

Don

The car show is January 19th, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. It is put on by the Casa Grande Main Street and last year there were over 300 cars there. For what ever reason they have decided to limit the number to 250 this year. I've attend it for the past few years and have seen it grow from 40 cars to over 300 and I'll be in it this year as well. Also, there is a street fair going on at the same time with arts and crafts venders, music, food, etc.. If you never attended its quite nice. A downloadable application is available on their websife --- www.cgmainstreet.org

Don

Yeah, and you can ask Dawg for directions.

How many threads can we give poor ol Dawg the beat down on? :smilelol:smilelol

All of them. Or, we can start picking on you.

Awww maaannn... why you gotta pikkon me? Fine... Just make sure to sign me up the next time Dawg hosts an impromptu tour of the four corner states...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Don,

I put this on the calendar for you along with the link to the registartion form.

Andrew