NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Event this Saturday 11/10/2007 @11:30

Jester

We will be getting together this Saturday the 10th of November at 11:30 for lunch at Zona78 on river road come on and join in on the fun

Already attending are

Austin Mazor & Monica Roman - 1 Vette

Greg & Susan Gonzales 2 -Vettes

Maria & Duane Pinter 1 - Vette

Matt & Nancy Kane 2 - Vettes I think

Mick & Karen LeVine 1 - Vette

Bob & Avon McCormick 1 - Vette

Rich & Esther 1 - Vette

Mike & Susie Kennedy 1 - Vette

Chris 1 - Vette

Lance & Rosalie 1 - Vette a nice one too

We will have reserved parking so please post if you plan on attending or park next to the Ferd F150 it's up to you

We will be getting together this Saturday the 10th of November at 11:30 for lunch at Zona78 on river road come on and join in on the fun

Already attending are

Austin Mazor & Monica Roman - 1 Vette

Greg & Susan Gonzales 2 -Vettes

Maria & Duane Pinter 1 - Vette

Matt & Nancy Kane 2 - Vettes I think

Mick & Karen LeVine 1 - Vette

We will have reserved parking so please post if you plan on attending or park next to the Ferd F150 it's up to you

You can count me in, though I'm gonna whine about having to get out of bed that early... :huh

If we didn't have 14 things already planned, a cruise to Tucson would have been fun. Oh well maybe next time!

P.S. I could have added this to the monthly newsletter if you guys would plan them a little more in advance!!!

A good day for a get-together. Good food, as always with you guys. I took a few pictures just for the memories. And I did delete some of the bad ones this time. :angel

And we get the perfect attendance award! 10 cars registered, 11 show up.

Zona 78 - 10 November 2007

As usual it's a joy to view your photos, Rich. Thanks for taking the time to document the great friends, food, and fun. And to get my car winkin' in more than one photo shows your skill at taking fast action shots! Keep up the good work!

And to get my car winkin' in more than one photo shows your skill at taking fast action shots!

Good to see you and the family. I forgot to get the "after" picture, but so far no one has noticed or commented. Did you get it fixed?