NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Velocity Vettes Drive-Out Nov. 24th

EFE Z06

Another exciting Velocity Vettes Drive-Out Saturday Nov.24th!

This Drive-Out will take us up to Meteor Crater off Hwy 40 between Flagstaff and Winslow AZ. This is a wonderful historic place to visit and the route we will be taking is another Corvette owners dream! A group discount has been arranged if we have at least 12 people to go. Those coming up from Phoenix can meet us at the intersection of Hwy 169 and Hwy 17. If you've never visited the crater and museum attractions it offers, you're in for a pleasant treat, not to forget the road trip to and from it! :cheers: There's even a Subway Sandwich shop at the facility where we will eat lunch.

For details go to the following link and please sign up if you plan to attend.

http://www.freewebs.com/velocityvettes/driveouts.htm

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

David and I will be there.

We will not be going to New Mexico this turkey day so we will see ya at Costco on the 24th.

David and I will be there.

We will not be going to New Mexico this turkey day so we will see ya at Costco on the 24th.

That's great Pam! Will you be bringing both cars? As of now we have around 30 people and 15 to 20 cars going! This will definitely be one of the biggest Velocity Vettes drive-outs since we started. I have friends with other types of sports cars who wanted to join us also, so we might have a Porsche and a couple of other non-vettes! (( ;

See ya at Costco!

:banannadance::banannasword::banannarainbow:

Ed

EFE Z06

Sounds like a lot of fun! I cannot make this drive out but will watch for your next one. :thumbs

Looks like we can make it. Sounds fun. Any other ACE folks getting out that weekend?

Sounds like a lot of fun! I cannot make this drive out but will watch for your next one. :thumbs

Looks like we can make it. Sounds fun. Any other ACE folks getting out that weekend?

Just trying to get a headcount... please e-mail me if you are a definate and are you a couple or a single?

Thanks,

Vette4lyn

Lyn

ldelano@cableone.net

Just trying to get a headcount... please e-mail me if you are a definate and are you a couple or a single?

Thanks,

Vette4lyn

Lyn

ldelano@cableone.net

We are a couple and yes we are definate. Thanks.