NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Thank you Tim and Johnnie

anmracing2

Well, I guess everyone has gone to Laughlin. I hope it is a safe and wonderful trip.... The weather looks outstanding!

This thread is to give props to everyone who made this possible.

First off, Tim and Johnnie are awesome for doing this. Getting the room rates and organizing all of this so that we can have some fun together.

Thanks to both of you!!!!

I would like to also thank Nitto Tire, Yokohama Tire, Cray Wheels and TSW for donating the swag for our goody bags. I hope you all enjoy them.

Special thanks go out to Griot's, Ed and Doug and the rest of the crew at The Complete Garage. The Travel Kit was a very cool addition to our prizes!

Thanks to Dylan Evans of Team Donahue Racing for signing some of the Nitto posters. Congrats on this years Baja 500!

Thanks to Rich Evans master car/truck builder for his signature too.

Thanks should go out to Phil, Dianne and Jay for their contributions as well!

Thanks to John and Karen, our Long Haul winners, for making it a point to meet the ACE gang at the Belle!

Thanks to the California gang for meeting up with the ACE gang and having fun with us!

And lets don't forget the peeps at the Colorado Belle for putting up with this motley crew and your noisy cars.....

AND, I would like to thank everyone of you who were able to make the trip!!!!!!!!!

I wish we could have gone but work is work and as much as I goof around and leave without permission there was no way I could leave due to just getting back from a very, very well deserved holiday!

:ACE:THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!!!! :party5:

I want to see pix!!! Don't forget, BS without pix!!!!! We hope you all had fun!!!!!

:andrew:

:agree it was a great event thanks to all who help put this together. lets do it again next year :partydj:

Thank you to Tim and Johnnie, Andrew, Phil, and everyone else who participated in this great trip. We had a blast. Jay and I know how hard it is to get a little trip organized but with all these cars you put it all together. Thanks to Chad for getting us out of Wal-Mart. We met new people and just had a great time seeing everyone again. Phil, thank you so much for getting the ladies tee's done in time. All the ladies thank you!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE IT SO SPECIAL.

Dianne

Thanks to Tim and Johnnie, a great time once again.

Everytime I look at my new mouse pad, I will remember the Laughlin trip.

Nice meeting the new members, and hope they will continue to come out to events just like this one.

It was a blast driving up with 30+ Vettes, my pictures will come shortly.

Phil... :phil evil:

Guest Sidewinder

MAN THAT WAS FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN :partydance::partydance:

Thanks to ALL who made it happen.

The blast to 140+ was great.

Jay, thanks for the race!!!

I think Robert (QT) was the big winner. He should post a pic of his winnings.

Thanks to EUDLOSE for the blackjack lessons.

Thanks to CHIVAS for the hangover.

The quitter says THANKS TOO!!!!!!

Tim and Johnnie, you did it again, This was a cruise to remember!!!!!!

The first thing I did when we got home was put my new ACE mouse pad under the mouse.... Thanks!

Thanks for the great time. Tim and Johnnie for putting it together, Phil, Dianne and Andrew for the prizes. Ready for the next one. :partydance: Robert :burnout

All the pix are awesome!!!! Glad to see everyone had a great time! Wish we coulda' been there. Maybe next year!

Still waiting to see who won what.... All I know is that Dianne and Jay won their donation back..... :o That is too funny!!! :P

See you all on the flip side!!!! (I don't know what that means but I like the way it sounds!)

:andrew:

Thanks everybody for making this a great event!!! As far as the winners Andrew, there are some posted on the original thread. Next year I will make sure to keep track of it so it can be posted. Andrew, thank you for all your involvement, even though you and Melissa were unable to attend!!! Thanks so much!!!

When Andrew gets my videos and posts them, all the winners are on video, I think. It was a great time and people will be talking about it all the way to the next one.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Karen & I would like to thank all involved also. It was great meeting some of the ACE members. We'll do it again.