NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Central AZ Drive-Out - Oct 27 starting in Prescott

EFE Z06

coconut girl

Count us in Ed. I have been waiting for this one.

We bought Chester's 1990 on Saturday. So now we each have one!

Great Pam! Send Lyn a picture of your new ride so she can post it in the gallery?

See ya soon,

EFE Z06

Hi Pam!

As Ed mentioned... if you send me a photo of your new Corvette (congradulations! :banannadance: ), I will post it on the Velocity Vette photo gallery. Hope you enjoyed the show on Saturday. Everyone had a great time!

Lyn

coconut girl

Good to see you back Lyn.

The car show was great. I did not hear one complaint.

I will send you a pix as soon as I get a chance.

Can't wait to see your new car!!!

Hey coconut girl,

I was cruising around in Skull Valley today on my motorcycle, kept my eyes out for a blue Corvette but never saw one! :) Stopped at the little store on the corner and had a bite to eat, asked if the lady knew you or your car, she didn't think so. ^_^ Do you let that little mechanic shop on the corner work on your car? :lol

I assume you'll be waiting in Skull Valley to join the caravan when we pass through on the 27th?

:thumbs

• 3 weeks later...
Hey coconut girl,

I was cruising around in Skull Valley today on my motorcycle, kept my eyes out for a blue Corvette but never saw one! :) Stopped at the little store on the corner and had a bite to eat, asked if the lady knew you or your car, she didn't think so. ^_^ Do you let that little mechanic shop on the corner work on your car? :lol

I assume you'll be waiting in Skull Valley to join the caravan when we pass through on the 27th?

:thumbs

We will meet you at Costco. We want to go eat breakfast first. My little brother might be coming also, I hope.

Sorry I missed you on the 3RD. I go thru. town at about 7:00 am and 5:30 pm. The guy with the Skull Valley Garage knows my car. I have talked to him a couple of times. He is into Porsche's, so no I don't take my car there. I go to Tim's. David works there and get a great shop rate.

The other garage across the tracks knows the sound of my car. He keeps telling David I am speeding thru. town, but it just sounds like I am when I come out of the Post Office.

Never speed thru. Skull Valley, the cops sit at several places with their radar!

See ya Saturday.