NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fundraisers for the 100 Club

Eddie44

I just received this email and thought I would try to drum up some additional support for a great cause. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the 100 Club. They step in during times of tradgedy for Public Safety personnel. Any time a Police Officer or Fire Fighter is severely injured or killed they step in and assist them with support both moral and financial. I recall how supportive my ACE friends were when my son Ryan was in Iraq and thought this might be another way to support our local Public Servants.

I will be going down to Cold Stone even though I live across town. Just a thought, would anyone be interested in doing a Vette Cruise-In to show our support. We can pick a time and meet somewhere and go in as a group. Just a short cruise/get together. Respond here if you're interested

Dear Friends of the 100 Club,

Eat great the weekend of July 23rd and

benefit the 100 Club of Arizona

TWO LOCAL RESTAURANTS ARE HOSTING FUNDRAISERS FOR THE 100 CLUB OF

ARIZONA THIS WEEKEND.

COLD STONE CREAMERY

On Saturday, July 23rd from 11am - 11pm enjoy a cold treat at the Grand

Opening of the Cold Stone Creamery located at 1005 S. Arizona Ave. (San Tan Gateway Shopping Center). 100% of their net profits will go to the 100 Club of Arizona. There will be police officers and firefighters

making your ice cream treats from 11am - 7pm, so come out and support

the 100 Club.

RUBIO'S FRESH MEXICAN GRILL

Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill is donating 20% of the proceeds from the

flyers presented at any one of their 22 locations on Sunday, July 24th,

to the 100 Club of Arizona. The times are from 11am to 6pm. They have

17 restaurants located in the Phoenix Metro area and 5 in Tucson. Just

CLICK the following link: http://www.100club.org/events/index.php

this will take you to the 100 Club website events section where you can print a flyer. You must remember your flyer for the 100 Club to receive its donation. To find the nearest Rubio's to you, visit their website at

www.rubios.com.

Thank you for supporting the 100 Club of Arizona!

Supporting the Families of Public Safety Personnel when Tragedy Strikes!

I am very interested.

That and it's in my back yard.

Lets see if we can't do a small display / show for them.

Maybe it will help some of us get on better terms with the DPS / local police ;)

Eddie -- can you set something up ? Let me know if you need any help.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Eddie & Bryan - What time are you guys planning on being at the Cold Stone? I'm considering bringing the DeLorean over to the event.

I'm thinking about 1pm but I'm open to you guys thoughts. It sounds like it will be the three of us.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'm thinking about 1pm but I'm open to you guys thoughts. It sounds like it will be the three of us.

The earlier the better for me & the DeLorean due to the heat, but I can deal with 1 PM if you guys can't make it any earlier.

1 pm sounds good to me -- I will probably go out to lunch and then go over there and show up around that time.

Can someone get me the complete address for this event? May be able to show up for a bit o cream.

Can someone get me the complete address for this event? May be able to show up for a bit o cream.

the Cold Stone Creamery located at 1005 S. Arizona Ave. (San Tan Gateway Shopping Center).

Get over to our side of the world and get on the 202 (the new San Tan Freeway). You can either take I-10 east (south) and pick it up south of Chandler Blvd or take the 101 south till it runs into the 202.

Go east on the 202 and exit Arizona Ave / Arizona highway 87. From there the Cold Stone Creamery is on the southeast corner of the freeway and Arizona Ave.

If you want you can call me on the cell phone 480-220-2484 tomorrow and I can give more specific directions if you get lost.

i'm a definite MAYBE - my car is in the shop getting u joints, the other 4 plug wires, a new belt, and getting the codes checked.

if i can pick it up in time to join you guys, i'm in!

seery - i'll give you a call on your cell also if i'll be joining you - if you don't hear from me, assume i'm a no show!

You can't decide what nationality you are tonight can you? First you're sounding like a Frenchie, now you're a Brit??? :lol:lol