NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

August Corvette Saturday Lunch

BSeery

Any of yas from the east-syd wanna trek over there together? We can meet in the Safeway shopping center on the NE corner of McQueen and Ray around 10.45...what say yas?

not i say me!

i'm officially a west sider now!

Any of yas from the east-syd wanna trek over there together? We can meet in the Safeway shopping center on the NE corner of McQueen and Ray around 10.45...what say yas?

I'll be there. Meet me inside at Starbucks (inside Safeway). I will be getting something with a lot of caffeine.

I just got a service call for Friday. I have to get up at 3:30 a.m. to catch a 530 flight to Dallas, then a crop duster to Springfield MO, and then a 1 hour drive down to Branson. I have to swap a computer, then drive back to Springfield, take the prop plane back to Dallas and then back to Phoenix by 9:00 p.m. It will be 10:00 p.m. by the time I get home and it will be 10:05 by the time I collapse.

i'm officially a west sider now!

Time to move!!! there goes the hood! :smilelol j/k, nice to have another westie!

I will be there about 10:45 am.

Phil... :devil

Looks like I'm going to make it this time, with daughter #2 in tow...

I ordered my headers today, and need to pick up a couple of elbows and an O2 bung, anyone know a cheap close place to get this stuff from???

I ordered my headers today, and need to pick up a couple of elbows and an O2 bung, anyone know a cheap close place to get this stuff from???

See, we told you all that OT would pay off eventually! Any hope of this mod putting you into the 14's?? :lol:lol

Guest Sidewinder

He said bung :rolf:rolf

Well Poopie!

It's now after 5am, just got home from fixing stuff near Yuma.

Been awake for over 23 hours now... :banghead

Gonna miss saturday lunch again, damn I hate when sleep gets in the way of having fun... -_- -_- -_-

Headers better get me into the 14's... It's only .075 seconds away now... :angry

3,503 lbs of trouble
Gonna miss saturday lunch again, damn I hate when sleep gets in the way of having fun..

You mean you can't drive and sleep at the same time?? Ahh c'mon, hell that's easy. I do it out at GM almost every night! -_- :burnout:crazy:jester

Gonna miss saturday lunch again

Yada, Yada, Yada! I think Jaymee made him sell the Vette months ago and he just doesn't want to tell us. When was the last time you saw Dwayne and his Vette at the same time? :lol:lol

another excuse.....

I got up at 330 on Friday flew all the way to Branson MO and back and didnt get to bed until 230 Saturday morning. I will be at Hooters.

If you got home at 500 that gives you a 4 hour nap before you have to leave again. You just need to figure out what is more important, sleep or Hooters.

Sleep can wait until this afternoon.

another excuse.....

I got up at 330 on Friday flew all the way to Branson MO and back and didnt get to bed until 230 Saturday morning. I will be at Hooters.

If you got home at 500 that gives you a 4 hour nap before you have to leave again. You just need to figure out what is more important, sleep or Hooters.

just give the keys to daughter number 2 and you can sleep in the car on the way down dwayne!

another excuse.....

I know what is important. :smilelol

I will see everyone at Hooters. :D

Phil... :devil

i see 5 people lookin at this thread - what the hell are you all still doing home???

get a move on!

especially you phil - you have the longest drive (NOW!) :leaving

i have the shortest drive now for THIS event! good damn thing - i got no brakes - gotta pull a fred flintstone (using both feet) to stop my beast

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I didnt see this thread :( When is the next lunch? Any chance of having it in scottsdale / tempe / chandler?

I didnt see this thread :( When is the next lunch? Any chance of having it in scottsdale / tempe / chandler?

We have a group lunch every first Saturday of the month. The location moves from place to place.

October's lunch is already set for the Split Window Diner in Fountain Hills, as to meet with the Cross Fire Forum group up there. September's lunch is not set but I heard suggestions of sushi ( :ack ) and Mongolian BBQ ( :thumbs ) for the next one.

Well folks ???? Were are we going in September. Also remember that it will be over labor day weekend as well.

I like the idea of Mongolian BBQ and have it at "YC's" which is at the Pavilions. Meet for a lunch, then catch a movie at the theater right next door and then go to see the car show around 5:30 - 6:00 ish when it cools down.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Well folks ????  Were are we going in September.  Also remember that it will be over labor day weekend as well.

The only other place I'd throw out as a suggestion for our first Sat. in Sept. lunch is a place called "Garduno's of Mexico Margarita Factory" in Scottsdale. The General Manager Jaime and his wife Wendi are Vette owners. I met Wendi at Desert Schools when I opened up a CD, and she and I talked Vettes for quite awhile. I could give then a call to see if he could accomodate us and the Vettes as a group. Want me to check it out?

I'm good w/ YC's at the Pavs too.

Well folks ????  Were are we going in September.  Also remember that it will be over labor day weekend as well.

The only other place I'd throw out as a suggestion for our first Sat. in Sept. lunch is a place called "Garduno's of Mexico Margarita Factory" in Scottsdale. The General Manager Jaime and his wife Wendi are Vette owners. I met Wendi at Desert Schools when I opened up a CD, and she and I talked Vettes for quite awhile. I could give then a call to see if he could accomodate us and the Vettes as a group. Want me to check it out?

I'm good w/ YC's at the Pavs too.

count me in - i don't recall if you were involved in our conversation but tanya and i talked about YCs, and she mentioned sushi!

i'm down with any and all!

and Mike (AZ power and sound) - keep an eye out - we do these kind of things often and sometimes on the spur of the moment!