NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Johnny Angel's run in sept.

Dave F

Hey, saw that you had reschedualed the run to my neck of the woods! Only problem is that it is the weekend of our big car show(600 pre-1972 vehicles) and the Fall Festival. The traffic is horrible(like US 60 west bound at 8 am). The show is great, the weather is always excellent that time of year, so if you want to come up here, I welcome you. But if you want to change dates, I could probably get 6 or so vettes from this area to join you(79, 80, 05, 67, 84, 69, 02). Let me know.

Thanks again, I really enjoy reading your posts, and look forward to meeting you soon.

3,503 lbs of trouble

The 24th of September is also the date for the 6th Annual "Cruisin For A Cure" car show in Costa Mesa, CA. They are expecting like 3,300 vintage cars. I'm planning to enter the DeLorean in that show.

http://WWW.CRUISINFORACURE.COM/

If the date changes for the Johnny Angel's Show Low cruise, I'll be able to attend, but if not I'll send yas a post card from the O.C. :howdy

3,503 lbs of trouble
Date changed to September 17th.

:thumbs I'll mark it on my calendar.

not to mention - could we get it pinned - unless i'm a moron and need one of those "dummies books" because it's already pinned :leaving

Sweet, I will plan for the 17th! When it gets closer, I'll check with you about meeting in the Salt River Canyon. Thanks again.

not to mention - could we get it pinned - unless i'm a moron and need one of those "dummies books" because it's already pinned :leaving

I usually only pin events when they are within 30 days.

On the main page, down ath the bottom where it shows who is on line, how many posts and all that jaz --- there is a list of ALL events over the next 180 days. You can click on those links. They are from the calendar.

I usually will post the event in "events" when it gets close enough.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sounds awesome to me. As of right now,I don't see any problem with that date for Mark and I to go on the 17th of Septembre.

you know me, i'm kind of an event whore - so i should be able to make this one - temps should be cooling off a bit also for the ride out of phx. that should help me!

temps should be cooling off a bit also for the ride out of phx. that should help me!

You still don't have that cooling problem fixed ???

:banghead

Guess I'm going to have to fix my A/C and go to the Valley to meet you all, cause I just got an e-mail from a buddy that said my 20 year high school reunion it that Sept. 17 at the Crowne Plaza, so I probably won't be catching you on that cruise. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
:banghead

Guess I'm going to have to fix my A/C and go to the Valley to meet you all, cause I just got an e-mail from a buddy that said my 20 year high school reunion it that Sept. 17 at the Crowne Plaza, so I probably won't be catching you on that cruise. Sorry.

Screw them losers...just blow them off! :drinkers :D :D