NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need Historic Prescott All Corvette Show Information

Speedratchet

I need a firm car count on who is going to the Historic Prescott All Corvette Show.

They will reserve parking slots for us. This way we can stay together as a club. :banannadance:

1. Speedratchet

2. Jester X2

3. "

4. lovinglife

5. CorvetteGrammy

6. coconut girl

7. ThisLdo

8. Austin Mazor

9. Mike Kennedy

10. P51tj

11. mrhusker

12. jmartin

I need a firm car count on who is going to the Historic Prescott All Corvette Show.

They will reserve parking slots for us. This way we can stay together as a club. :banannadance:

1. Speedratchet

2. Jester

3. lovinglife

4. CorvetteGrammy

5. coconut girl

6. Austin Mazor

Gary, if at all possible ask them to put us on the Courthouse side of Cortez St.

Much better for sitting and hanging around.

Would it also be possible for me to park next to a red and then white car? I am going for the red, white and blue theme.

I am going but I won't be there till around 11 or so. So I won't be able to park with you all. I am not going to sign up to show the car as I will be to late. I don't get off work in the morning till 7 and I have to get the wife moving and be ready to leave by 8 or so. I am going to try and make it sooner but I don't want to promise something that I might not make. Thanks for the invite though. Hope to see you all there.

Alien-BeamMeUp.gif

Just needed to let you know that we are going up with the Sun Country group...so if that makes a difference to the count you are taking, you may or may not need to remove Vette6 from your list.

Thanks!

Lori

Just needed to let you know that we are going up with the Sun Country group...so if that makes a difference to the count you are taking, you may or may not need to remove Vette6 from your list.

Thanks!

Lori

If you are parking with them, I'll need to take you off our list.

Thanks!

Lori

Yes, we'll be with the Sun Country group. Sorry for the confusion. We've been meeting people from ACE and Sun Country, and didn't realize there were separate lists going.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Lori

Yes, we'll be with the Sun Country group. Sorry for the confusion. We've been meeting people from ACE and Sun Country, and didn't realize there were separate lists going.

Thanks!

No problem. We'll see you there.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I have 12 slots reserved for Saturday. Who ever gets there first needs to contact Mike Devlin and tell him that you are in the ACE group and he will show you where to go. The following are the people that told me they are coming and are going to be in the show. Some of us are coming at different times, so please make sure we keep slots open for these people. I'll keep you aware of any additional entries. Thanks and We'll see you all Saturday.

Gary

1. Speedratchet

2. Jester 1

3. Jester 2

4. lovinglife

5. CorvetteGrammy

6. coconut girl

7. ThisLdo

8. Austin Mazor

9. Mike Kennedy

10. P51tj

11. mrhusker

12. jmartin

WARNING: POST HIJACK IN PROGRESS!

I see 12 names listed, and 7 of those, are Tucson folks...

Not keeping score, just noticing that while the post counts may not be there, remember the thread about Tucson participation in this forum?

We are starting to become a statewide club in deed as well as spirit.

/hijack off

I don't see any Afghanistan residents on that list either. Just sayin'.

Glad to see you around the board, bro. Keep your head down.

I don't see any Afghanistan residents on that list either. Just sayin'.

Glad to see you around the board, bro. Keep your head down.

I may just show up at an event when you least expect it :phil evil::3gears: