NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tucson Hooters Day Pictures

Jester

Thanks for the pictures Greg and Rich. I kind of drop the ball taking pictures this time.

Thanks again for everybody who came out.

Looks like a happy crowd-great row of cars in the parking lot, too!

Love that race pic! Is that at Tucson Drag? (or whatever it may be called these days)....

M~

Guest azcueball

thx 4 the pics greg they were great.phil looked very happy with that hooters mousepad!!!!! had alot of fun and looking forward 2 the next get 2gether :black vette::black vette::black vette::black vette::highfive:

Thanks for the pictures Greg and Rich. I kind of drop the ball taking pictures this time.

Thanks again for everybody who came out.

Hey Gary, if you and Malcolm continue to provide the humor, I'll be more than happy to take the pictures...!!

Rich, I guess you're appointing Gary and I as the entertainment committee. Well, I'll be glad to dish more out sometime. Just keep your camera ready..... :D

ANMRACING (M - sorry, I don't know your name. If we've met, I'm not putting the face with the screen name.), the racing pic was at Speedworld up on the north side of Phoenix in March during a Z06 Fest weekend. That's my LMB C6 Z06. For the record, there were many other races that morning between us. Gary just HAPPENED to pick the one where I lost my rear end sideways hitting 3rd gear, put it in nuetral and coasted over the finish line. :3gears::partyspin:

Yes, Gary clipped me on that one, but just barely!!! :D

Great pictures, I'll add them to the archive thread in the regular events section next time I update it...

ANMRACING (M - sorry, I don't know your name. If we've met, I'm not putting the face with the screen name.), the racing pic was at Speedworld up on the north side of Phoenix in March during a Z06 Fest weekend. That's my LMB C6 Z06. For the record, there were many other races that morning between us. Gary just HAPPENED to pick the one where I lost my rear end sideways hitting 3rd gear, put it in nuetral and coasted over the finish line. :3gears::partyspin:

uh huh...right. :devilwinking:

I loved the titles and pic tho. Not sure if we've met in person either- :melissa: Perhaps at the next Speedworld event...looking at calendar now...

M~

I loved the titles and pic tho. Not sure if we've met in person either- :melissa: Perhaps at the next Speedworld event...looking at calendar now...

M~

I'm sure you will meet Malcolm. He'll be the one going slower then me. :banannasword::smilelol

Guest lovinglife

It was a great time and a great turn out. Four generations! Thanks for the pictures! I am glad you guys have the computer savy to put them out so we all can see them!

Keep on wishing for that good day you keep talking about. :lol Maybe you will hit 55 MPH this time. :smilelol

Don't you remember Tom's reaction when he watched you race?

PoleDance.jpg

M~

Looking forward to meeting you, I guess it's Melissa, right? Hope you and Andrew can make it. I'd really like to see that 442 too. I had a 68 442 convertible while I was in high school myself. Ohhh, the memories :thumbs ......

Keep on wishing for that good day you keep talking about. :lol Maybe you will hit 55 MPH this time. :smilelol

Don't you remember Tom's reaction when he watched you race?

PoleDance.jpg

Now wait a minute. After a day on the road racing track at Firebird that weekend, Tom just wasn't up to the challenge on the drag strip and left town. He was a no show that day, remember. The caption on your picture should read, NO MAS, NO MAS. Careful buddy or I'll post my secret pictures of you drooling while you were driving my BLUE car. I had a hidden camera in the car.

And the new license plate for your car should read: BLUZNV

:bolt: :checkeredflag:

Looking forward to meeting you, I guess it's Melissa, right? Hope you and Andrew can make it. I'd really like to see that 442 too. I had a 68 442 convertible while I was in high school myself. Ohhh, the memories :thumbs ......

yes, Melissa - very astute! did the smilie name tip you off?

The poor Olds has seen better days-most before my time! I found him in a horse pasture on the SW side of Tucson and couldn't resist. Has all the right options (4spd, vert, disc brakes, a/c) too bad it's full of rust...but it rides like a luxe cruiser ought to (when I'm not breaking things that is).

If the crowd is still there after 2 as Ken implies-then we should make it to the SECC track day. I'll look for everyone I haven't seen before! :partygrnhat:

M~

• 2 weeks later...