NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunday Cruise 9/9/07

Dianne

This weekend we decided to take a little drive to Gila Bend.

We will meet at Sonic in Athem between 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. and grab a quick cup of coffee. We will leave at 8:45 a.m. sharp. We will take a leisurely drive to Gila Bend with a suprise or two along the way. We will have breakfast or lunch at the Space Age Restaurant in Gila Bend. (Famous for UFO's). We should be home by 2:00 p.m. BRING YOUR RADIOS (CHANNEL 1)

We need an RSVP NO LATER THAN SATURDAY. They will need to bring in additional help if we have a large group.

If you need directions to Sonic or have additional questions, please PM me.

Dianne

This weekend we decided to take a little drive to Gila Bend.

We will meet at Sonic in Athem between 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. and grab a quick cup of coffee. We will leave at 8:45 a.m. sharp. We will take a leisurely drive to Gila Bend with a suprise or two along the way. We will have breakfast or lunch at the Space Age Restaurant in Gila Bend. (Famous for UFO's). We should be home by 2:00 p.m. BRING YOUR RADIOS (CHANNEL 1)

We need an RSVP NO LATER THAN SATURDAY. They will need to bring in additional help if we have a large group.

If you need directions to Sonic or have additional questions, please PM me.

Dianne

I put this on the calendar for ya'!!!

Andrew

I don't know, I have an engine I need to put together.

Andrew

:andrew::whip: Get to work mopar-boy! :neener_neener:

I am!!! I am!!!

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking Dianne took some pics....now, if she needs Eddie or Mike to show her how to post them....I'll volunteer them!

M~

I'm thinking Dianne took some pics....now, if she needs Eddie or Mike to show her how to post them....I'll volunteer them!

M~

Has anyone heard from her since they were down there? Maybe she got beamed up :o

Is anyone there? I thought they were just taking my camera, but I'm still sitting on top of the Spaceship above the restaurant...Dwayne, there is not much to look at here but I see you going by all the time. I think you should wave. When I get back down to earth, I would show you pictures, but the aliens took my camera.

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!!!!!