NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Where are all the Tucson members?

Jester

Okay,

I don't get it... I am sure there are more than 5-7 tucson members but I am not seeing any post from anyone... Whats up !!!

Well, I am in SV this weekend, so can I count as Tucson member? I will honk as I go through Tucson tomorrow...

I will make as many weekend events as I can, it depends if I am on this side of the state or not. I will know in a couple of days if I can make this weekend.

CorvetteGrammy

Well, I'm here.......but I think we need to,ALSO, keep the email system in place in Tucson for a while until more people become more familiar with the Forum....But, that's just my humble opinion....Maria

I'm surprised there isn't more going on here too. Maybe because of the long weekend.

Happy Labor Day all!!!!

Andrew

Could be because you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find this section. :lol

I didn't even know it was here until I "stubled" on it one day.

Well, I'm here.......but I think we need to,ALSO, keep the email system in place in Tucson for a while until more people become more familiar with the Forum....But, that's just my humble opinion....Maria

I somewhat agree, yet, I somewhat disagree. :howdy

How about, for the next month or so, keep the e-mail system going, however, include a link in the e-mail that will open into the thread of that particular event/cruise/dinner/detail day, etc... :cfdeadagain

Then all those folks have to do is bookmark the forum, or add it to favorites, and then it's always accessible. :partydance:

That gets them in, and then the socialization process begins. :3gears:

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been around...I've recently worried about being dizzy and dyslexic a lot lately, so my in-laws came

over (unbeknownst to me) to take my blood pressure...it's 262 over 147. So I've been to teh heart doc twice so far, a third

time on wednesday....tommorow. It went down to 160 over 140, so he threw me on two more pills, which are another expense...I'm up to five, hopefully there will be no more.

Anyway, I'll be here as long as I can...

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been around...I've recently worried about being dizzy and dyslexic a lot lately, so my in-laws came

over (unbeknownst to me) to take my blood pressure...it's 262 over 147. So I've been to teh heart doc twice so far, a third

time on wednesday....tommorow. It went down to 160 over 140, so he threw me on two more pills, which are another expense...I'm up to five, hopefully there will be no more.

Anyway, I'll be here as long as I can...

Wow Marc,

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Greg

I'm back from a long weekend vacation in Wisconsin - - lots of beer, brats, and cheese... Guess it will take a while for the Tucson thing to take hold. :cfdeadagain

Could be because you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find this section. :lol

I didn't even know it was here until I "stubled" on it one day.

Does anyone think this section needs to be higher up on the main forum page?

I'm back from a long weekend vacation in Wisconsin - - lots of beer, brats, and cheese... Guess it will take a while for the Tucson thing to take hold. :cfdeadagain

Hey Malcom,

Glad to see you made it back, did you happen to bring back a cheese head hat :cool

Could be because you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find this section. :lol I didn't even know it was here until I "stubled" on it one day.
It sure wouldn't hurt. I am still not going down far enough sometimes.
Well, you had your practice time, the real thing is Saturday at Hooters, hope to see you there.

I didn't bring back a cheesehead hat but Pat brought back two for her coworkers. Dancing String Cheese -----> :banannadance:

Could be because you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find this section. :lol I didn't even know it was here until I "stubled" on it one day.
It sure wouldn't hurt. I am still not going down far enough sometimes.
Well, you had your practice time, the real thing is Saturday at Hooters, hope to see you there.
Hi Rich! Yep, Pat and I are planning on making it Saturday! See you then. :partydance: