NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

TUCSON HOOTERS DAY

Jester

Guest azcueball

alot of fun and good people there.Really enjoyed myself and hope we can meet more on saturday's when i can get there.met phil and he's a really nice guy and would like 2 meet more phoenix people sometime.One more thing it was great 2 see ken again and i wish him luck.thx again 2 who ever put this 2gether.bye scott :rockon2::cheers:thumbs:partydj::beerbang::black vette::black vette::black vette::black vette::black vette::black vette:

Guest cooljoe57

Well Whitney and I had a blast, like to thank everyone for being so kind and for all the warm welcomes. Hope to see ya all at the next one.

It was great to see all you ACE's and the pretty Corvettes. I stopped Lance at the stop light up the street, and told him we were going to be meeting at one. Glad he came by and showed us his pretty RED C4. His is proud of it, as he should be.

I have posted pictures I took.

Hopefully you will always get a laugh when you see the pictures Glen gave to Malcolm of The Great Race.

Anybody else get any pictures of my car with the Hooters? Thanks Greg for your picture.