NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Annual Open House And Car Show

anmracing2

I appologize for showing late. I got there at a bit past 4:PM while they were tearing things down. Got to spend some time with the guy from Griots, and bought a pile of stuff (The kit with the buffer and a few things not included) that got put to use today. Spent the better of 5 hours washing, polishing and waxing, but WOW!!!!! I am a believer now.... Next time I'm up to see Jeff, I'll grab some more stuff I don't have yet. Anyone else get the buffer kit, or enough stuff to keep you busy today?

Again, I apologize for being waaaayyyy late. I was stuck in Parker pit crewing fora buddy that does Grand National endurance boat racing. I tried to get out in time, but the best laid plans of mice and men.....

See you all at the topless cruise!!!!

No sweat-they did seem to be selling a pile of product. I picked up clay bar to compare with Meguir's and Mother's which are my usual brands. The detail bag looked like a really nice package, is that what you bought?

M~

I'm not sure exactly what it was called, but I bought the kit in the paper bag for $200, plus the carry bag, plus a bottle of spray wax, tire shine, and interior cleaner.

Like I said before, I am VERY happy with the results. Every time I touch the paint, it makes me giggle it's so smooth. I assume that you will like the clay bar, it worked very well on my car.

No sweat-they did seem to be selling a pile of product. I picked up clay bar to compare with Meguir's and Mother's which are my usual brands. The detail bag looked like a really nice package, is that what you bought?

M~

Yeah, that's the thing. I love the clay bar I have but Griot's is supposed to be heavier, so we shall see!

M~

I'm not sure exactly what it was called, but I bought the kit in the paper bag for $200, plus the carry bag, plus a bottle of spray wax, tire shine, and interior cleaner.

Like I said before, I am VERY happy with the results. Every time I touch the paint, it makes me giggle it's so smooth. I assume that you will like the clay bar, it worked very well on my car.

M~

Every time I touch the paint, it makes me giggle it's so smooth.

Careful what you're touching with those pads Poppa! Remember it's a polisher not a vibrator :lol :lol