NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tucson Events

Eddie44

This thread caused me to do some thinking Putney's Lunch

I've spent a majority of my time down in the Old Pueblo the last couple of weeks. We have been going to trial on a bank robber. It would sure beat the hell out of eating alone if you guys were having a get together.

This is the first I heard of this lunch get together. I know there is a Thursday Night get together. Is that every week? How do we get you Tucsonians (sp?) to post more here about your events and get togethers?

Is the Events section too cluttered with Phoenix events? Give us some input here.

Speedratchet

I think this is the first time in recent history that the event didn't make it on the forum. This is something new we're trying instead of the weekly Wednesday gathering. Too many couldn't make it out during the week, so we're trying a once a month weekend get together. We will also

keep one weekday gathering every month. As things change and come up we'll try and make sure they get posted. Also if anyone is coming down this way just let us know and I'm sure we could get a group together for drinks or food.

Okay, I got the impression you were having way more fun down there in Tucson. Just didn't want you guys not posting cause some of us from the Phx do make it down there from time to time for other reasons. You guys come up here occassionally for lunch. Some of us would like to reciprocate occasionally. :cheers

CorvetteGrammy

I am afraid that I have to take the blame for dropping the ball on the Putneys event....it was a trial and I didn't know if there was going to be a decent turnout but we had 26 people and 11 vettes.....when we do it again, I will make sure that it gets on the calendar......I SORRY.... Maria

Hey Eddie,

If you let us know you're coming down...we'll hook you up.

I'll be down there again Wed night but I've got a dinner meeting. Most of the time my trips are on short notice cause some sh#*head has robbed one of our branches. I love those calls at 4 pm on a Friday.

If I get advanced notice I certainly will look for someone that wants to dine out.

Not a problem Maria! I just thought you guys were having more fun than we were up here in Phx and we weren't hearing about it. :lol

Hi to all,

I can't let Maria take all the blame so I will put my man parts up for the kicking :banghead It was a bit crazy for me in the last couple of weeks so please accept my apologies as well. As Speedratchet (Gary) mentioned we are changing our weekly get together or (VAD) Vettes After Dark to every other Wednesday and one Saturday lunch or whatever per month.

I will take the responsibilty for posting the information on the site myself for the VAD events. Would it be possible to have a continued post in the events section that could be updated with the time and place for the Wednesday VAD events?

Greg

CorvetteGrammy

I am such a lucky lady to have a Forum buddy like Greg....I must admit, I'm not much of a computer person....

Thanks Greg....you are a real Gentleman....Maria :cfdeadagain

CorvetteGrammy
I wonder how much it cost Greg to get Maria to post that????

Greg promised to let Susan go shopping with me.....that will cost him plenty....lol......Maria

post-552-1187189209.jpg