NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner

Guest racingchester

Guest racingchester

I have been going out to dinner with some of The Over The Hill gang street rod members. This has been a Thursday evening tradition that has been going on for some time. Is there any interest in the ACE group to do this? It has been a guy thing but would not necessarily have to be that way. The restraunts (sp) have been Claim Jumper, Cork and Cleaver type places. I know we are scattered all over the valley, but it could be north one week east the next and so on. Any input???? Chuck

I wouldn't mind, wouldn't always be able to make it though.

Also, how come there is never anything going on on Friday evenings :toetap

I'm with Tony on this one. I think it's a great idea but I know I couldn't make it every time. I would say throw it out and see what kind of response you get actually showing. If it doesn't work after 2 or 3 times then so be it.

I believe with the size group we have now you could plan something just about every night and you'd have a group of 10-15 show up.

Guest racingchester

I threw out Thursday as a starting point. It could be any night. It is not a commitment to be there every time. That group has about 12-17 that show up and not all the same people all the time.....

Starting at the end of August we are putting together a Friday night car show and burger run at Big Earl's Greasy Eats in Cave Creek. It will be from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. with a hamburger special. There is plenty of PAVED parking too. As soon as we get all the details together with the owner, we will make sure we post.

Jay