Cruise To Woods Canyon Lake

coconut girl

coconut girl

I have been thinking about trying to set-up a cruise to Woods Canyon Lake on August 5th (Sunday). It is up Hwy 260 before you get to Heber.

My family wants to have a Corvette Camp Out up there. My mom has a RV and my brother now owns our 1990 white coupe. They live in New Mexico and want to meet us somewhere.

I don't know enough about the area, so we thought we would drive up and check it out ahead of time. I am researching camping reservations for the middle or end of August.

I really need to see a large body of water (I miss my ocean).

We could meet in Camp Verde or Payson. Any Prescott area folks could meet at Costco.

Anyone interested in this?

I put this on the calendar for you.

In response to another thread, don't worry about clutter in the calendar. If for some reason you want it taken off the calendar, just let me know.

Andrew

bump.gif

I'm surprise no one has responded.....

Unfortunatley we can't make it but hopefully some of the other can....

Andrew

I have been thinking about trying to set-up a cruise to Woods Canyon Lake on August 5th (Sunday). It is up Hwy 260 before you get to Heber.

My family wants to have a Corvette Camp Out up there. My mom has a RV and my brother now owns our 1990 white coupe. They live in New Mexico and want to meet us somewhere.

I don't know enough about the area, so we thought we would drive up and check it out ahead of time. I am researching camping reservations for the middle or end of August.

We could meet in Camp Verde or Payson. Any Prescott area folks could meet at Costco.

Sounds like a good trip for you coconut girl! Hope you get some takers. Sorry we can't make it because we will be in the Northwest picking up our 2008. Hope to see you at the Prescott Car show on Sept 29th.

Vett4lyn

Sounds like a good trip for you coconut girl! Hope you get some takers. Sorry we can't make it because we will be in the Northwest picking up our 2008. Hope to see you at the Prescott Car show on Sept 29th.

Vett4lyn

The roads up there around woods canyon lake are not really suitable for Corvettes. Have you been up there? Mike