Interest In Having A Car Show Aug 11th

Dvl4evr

Hi all,

A friend of mine recently opened a Cigar Bar on the NE corner of Guadalupe & Stapley/Cooper called Stogie Cutter (Stogie Cutter). I wanted to see the interest in helping him with a Grand Opening Car Show. From 10am-2pm you can park your vette in front of his store to show it off. We have posted on a few other forums as well to get a diversity of cars. There will be cigar tasting for those who would like to learn more about cigars. There will be all kinds of spiffs that day. If you're interested in participating please let me know ASAP so I can provide him with #'s. I will be giving him #'s by the end of the month.

Thanks

Jim

Oh-oh.... We already had plans, that's the day of Michaels Birthday Bash..... So we won't be able to make it.

Let me know if you want me to put it on the calendar....

Sorry,

Andrew

:agree

Oh-oh.... We already had plans, that's the day of Michaels Birthday Bash..... So we won't be able to make it.

Sorry,

Andrew

:agree

Well .. looks like ima have to get another Vette .. so I can have one at two places eh?

-evil grin-

-Frank (ya, b'day party already signed on for :(

Looks like a nice place!

I'm interested, I smoke a few stogies a week and I should need to restock my humidor about that time. Send me a reminder as it gets closer.

Hi All,

10am-2pm is the duration of the events planned for that day. You would not be obligated to have your car on display

the entire time. We are merely trying to give people the opportunity to check out some sports cars, learn about cigars & have some fun!

Thanks,

Jim

Looks like it would be fairly easy to go to the cigar shop for an hour or two well before the birthday bash. My sister only lives about one mile from there also. Maybe I can kill 3 birds with one stone... :)

Hey Jim, I should be able to attend for a couple hours. Could use a smoke or two. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Glad to here some people will make it out. It should be a fun event.

I spoke to Stogie Cutter's owner today & he said the events that day are being advertised in The New Times. If you read that magazine, be sure to check out his ad. I didn't have the opportunity to here all he's got planned, but the Cigar tasting is not the only event.

Jim

Are adult beverages available on site or BYOB?

Dude, we all know you're no 'adult'.... :devil

Where ya been anyhow?

M~

I might be stopping by.

I drove by the location on the way to work yesterday, and it is located on the Northeast corner of the intersection.

Behind the AM/PM store.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Phil... :devil

During the cigar tasting they will have Brandy. Also there is a wine tasting event that day as well. For anything else there is an AM PM right in front of the store where you can purchase whatever you like.

Jim

During the cigar tasting they will have Brandy. Also there is a wine tasting event that day as well. For anything else there is an AM PM right in front of the store where you can purchase whatever you like.

Jim

Excellent! I'm in!

I'm planning on being there. Would love to see some of the AZ Members and get to know some of you. I work the graveyard shift so probably won't be staying very long. Need the sleep for work on Saturday night.

Hi all,

Just wanted to give those attending an update. I spoke to my friend today & it's going to be a good time on Saturday. There will be a DJ outside his shop, there will be a hotdog stand selling hotdogs & chips. There will be quite a few different clubs present. There will be raffles throughout the day on cigars & cigar related items.

If you can't devote time to the event, but are in the area, you should definitely stop by. :drinkers

Jim

Thanks to those who were able to participate. It was a huge success and everyone had a good time. :thumbs

Jim

The only thing wrong at this event was that I couldn't stay long. Sorry I had to leave so soon. It was fun talking to some of you and meeting some and putting faces with the names :drinkers . That Lamborghini was really cool. I've never actually seen one like that. Hope to meet again sometime soon.

:thumbs:drinkers